By corwin1720
Hey guys! The Boys here at Michigan Ghostbusters have been working hard. We are currently filming our second and here is the preview. Hope you like it. Look us up on Facebook @ http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pro ... 929&ref=ts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzEK90eVO2k
By GB Ty
Love the fact your trying to make it darker, and serious. Kudos for that. But It would be nice if you'd lighten up the night scenes. Also contact a member named OMNI, he may be able to help you in the effects department.
By corwin1720
We are trying different things. We want it to be what Ghostbusters is, but we also want to add our own touch to it. We wanted to keep away from the "freddys vs" (which honestly after that movie "GB vs Freddy" theres no topping that) but we want the story to be basicly, GB1 went to New York for training on how to be a GB. He then came back to recurit GB2, if you will, and then we opened up our own office and branch of Ghostbusters in Southwest Michigan, Servicing all of the paranormal needs in Southwest Michigan and Nothern Indiana, Busting those Irish Ghost that come out of Notre Dame :P Im a Michigan Fan, haha,

but we are adding a Supernatural twist to it too. We are big fans of the show and we like how they add urban legends to it and thats what we are doing to this.

Thank you for the comments because it helps us get points of view from true GB fans. But we know that this will not be as good as GB Italy or some of the other guys, you guys are awesome!

For our proton streams we are testing a few things. One we are trying to completely rip the streams from the movie and two, we have downloaded adobe movie maker, to try that route. We have a local guy who does special effects for a local movie company that is gonna help with our final editing.

btw how do you load a video a post? If anyone can, go right ahead, i grant you premission. haha (cause like i can give premission :P)
By Foom Man
If it's a YouTube clip you just need to take the video ID- the last couple of letters/numbers from the YouTube URL. In your case? That's jzEK90eVO2k

Click the YouTube button when posting and paste in "jzEK90eVO2k" and:

I have just recently got to know the guys and begun working with them closely, and I have watched them produce three trailer web series episodes if you will?..I love the fact that they take their own designs and look at the original and really make it fun and down to earth.......it produces a fresh and fun take on a franchise cult favorite! I am an old school Ghost Buster from way back....my friends and I had the outfits and such the same year the original movie premiered. We did birthday parties, school dances, bar parties, and special requests. We were always treated kindly and were appreciated for the simple props and look that we used back then. I think any of you slamming the guys for their take on the Ghost Busters of Michigan series because of the props and look not being exact is a bit pretentious and a lot childish!
I am a die hard fan of many sci-fy series and such but I do not slam others for their efforts or their visions of difference while showing the love they have for the original product.
Look any of us can build exact replicas, purchase them etc...etc....that is all well and fine....but to break the mold and try something original and still be true to the meaning of the Ghost Buster idea is fantastic and shows great imagination and determination. See it is easy to copy any of the true to fan film costumes and props...but why not be a little different?....and we as a coalition of fans should support one another in our efforts with constructive criticism, not harsh rebuttals and nasty childish remarks as a couple of you have done on here....That is not being a fan it is being a closed minded little child!......if your that stuck on the true and blue take of it..then good for you! but it really shows how phobic you are in your own little fantasy world!.....I would suggest an ego check and some therapy!....this is only directed at those who cannot appreciate other fans and their concepts! any one else who is true blue! and you have the money, the backing and your product is flawless...more power to you we support you as well!...but the bone heads know who they are!
I support and I am working with the guys to sharpen up the props and production as well possibly? and to be a true friend to visionaries willing to put themselves out here and give us all some fun and entertainment, and to keep high integrity of Ghost Busters as a fun escape!.... so without bought props online or Sony backing..."I AM PROUD TO BE A NEW MEMBER OF THE MICHIGAN GHOST BUSTERS"....stay tuned folks the ride is just starting!
Dan "BIGDOG" Holroyd :cool:
SMP- Southern Michigan Paranormals
    Positron Props GB1 Pack Build

Awesome!! Good luck on your build! Tom's shell i[…]

Trailer posted for release for the Frozen Empire u[…]

Trivia, callbacks etc I noticed so far *Cover A *[…]

Matty Trap - Replace Pedal?

Has anyone successfully transferred the pedal elec[…]