I wanted to share this with you guys before I showed anyone else :D
It took me all day to make, but I think it turned out pretty good. I realize there's a similar style trailer, done to the music used in the Inception trailer (which I admit is better), but hopefully this stands on its own. I hope you like it!

Good job, but with that type of trailer music, it totally misleads the tone and pace of the movie. Felt chaotic and frenzied and I'd expect an action sequence every 10 minutes.
exo95er wrote:Good job, but with that type of trailer music, it totally misleads the tone and pace of the movie. Felt chaotic and frenzied and I'd expect an action sequence every 10 minutes.
That was the point :P Have you never seen these types of trailers where you change the way it's presented and it comes off as something totally different? You should definitely check out the comedy version of The Shining. It's hilarious and done very well.
Bounty Hunter wrote:that was very cool, had to come home and show the kids!
Ha!! Very cool! I love how Ghostbusters was so impressionable to most of us when we were kids. Nice that it's being passed along. Do you show them The Real Ghostbusters as well? Couldn't imagine my childhood without it :P

Oh, and thank you very much!

The amount of people participating in the milest[…]

No issue with Spongeface keepalive and TalentCel[…]

After 2 years of this failed Walmart trap conversi[…]

Wanna play Unleashed with me?

I'm ready big man whenever you want let's goooooo.[…]