This is for other Ghostbusters Props that don't fit into the categories above.
By Ecto751
I'm looking for someone who has built a life size slimer who could post a guide on how to do so. Any help would be appreciated.
By Harry Bardwell
my best guess on how to make one as a display, not a wearable piece, would be make a basic frame out of cardboard, fill it with newspaper or something. The last couple inches of the surface cover in expanding foam. Then carve in the details, and fill any problem areas with glue or something. once you're happy with the sculpt cover it in a few coats of liquid latex, then paint it. If you want to go the extra mile pre-tint the latex the basic green shade that you want then air brush the highlights and details. the eyes can be ping pong balls painted or get clear acrylic hemispheres and paint the inside for that glassy translucent look. the teeth and gums, can be carved from foam, wood, or plastic and glued in place. I've seen similar things built this way, but I've never done it my self so this is just best guess stuff, but good luck on the build I'd love to see something come from this. I'm not sure how well my description is (I'm more of a visual person) so if you need clarification I'll whip up some basic drawings or something.

Oh and TC that pic never fails to make me laugh :):P, and Jack thanks for the vid :)

You can see our Paranormal Boots in action here: […]

I was one of those kids who was scared of his own […]

Ghostheads

Ghostheads is SO bad. So cringe. Not even in a g[…]

The opening post contain a lot information. Quick […]