This is for other Ghostbusters Props that don't fit into the categories above.
By jimbo7
I seen this idea on another thread and I believe it was one of gb_dan's ideas to do this. It's simple and the price didn't hurt anything either. All together it was under 10 bucks, and will look nice sitting in the prop room once i get it completed. Anyway, nothing big, just wanted to show others who may like the simple idea.

By jimbo7
Zack wrote:color and texture looks awesome!! Offtopic(shame on me) is that the rerelease of the TMNT Party Wagon? I didn't catch it in stores. Oh well!
Thanks zack, the TMNT Party Wagon is correct sir! I actually found it at Toys R Us last week for 22.00. Couldn't pass that up.
By Dan AKA
jimbo7 wrote:Actually, the slime is just shampoo that I found at a Family Dollar!

That's what I use for my slime too. It has the best consistency, colors are numerous, and you can keep your scalp clean.
By jimbo7
amc78- i think it was suave. if you walk in and look at the shampoos, it will stick out like a sore thumb. it was 2 bucks and in a BIG bottle.
By Boomerjinks
I can think of a liquid container that would look better on that Turtle van box.... :D

But yes, good job. Slime looks great.
By enchanted unicorn
so how do you explain a big jar of slime on a shelf to a girl you bring home after a date? Or should you hide it until you've been together for a week or two? Seriously, people need to think about these scenarios.
By jimbo7
enchanted unicorn wrote:so how do you explain a big jar of slime on a shelf to a girl you bring home after a date? Or should you hide it until you've been together for a week or two? Seriously, people need to think about these scenarios.
well EU, i'm married. so she just laughs and rolls her eyes. :cool:
    Hasbro Ghostbusters

While you're 100% correct about the function[…]

Uniform Tips

It does rain frequently here in London, but not to[…]

The yellow parts are raw 3D prints, unsanded and u[…]

Sorry, I hadn't seen any of these replies. Either […]