This is for other Ghostbusters Props that don't fit into the categories above.
By XxEctOxX
By jessejames51
here is how i built it and how it works...

i started with a plastic jar

then i drilled a 3/8 hole in it, and inserted a tire valve, the undersized whole allowed the rubber on the valve to seal it's self so it made it easier to complete as i didn't need to add in silicone or anything to make it air tight so it wouldn't leak.

so this is my foot pump, i went with this because it is easy to hide under a table and wont be totally obvious when i use it to keep it more realistic when on display. i still need to extend the air hose.

and here it is all together, i still need to make a base for the slime container to sit on, but this is the basic gist of the project and how it works.

so yes i am blowing air in this thing. i would like to play a liitle with my slime recipe to try and make it so the bubbles last instead of instantly pop but even like this i think it's pretty cool! i dont think i've seen anyone else do this before.
By Boomerjinks
Oh WOW!

What a great idea! Sit that thing on your table and encourage people to start degrading in, then insist that they stop. That is really freaking cool!
By jessejames51
Lol thanks! The idea hit me last week at work randomly. I thought it would be a cool display prop and give it that extra touch of realism.
By Ray Stanz GB
yeah that is pretty awesome. maybe the next one you can hook up 2 pumps, one for air and one for more slime.
By Meph
Cool job on the prop.

Plus you could rig up a second hose to a large syringe type product that can add/subtract slime.
By SONICR
Ah, awsome. I've had this same idea for a year now but never got around to it. Glad to see someone make such.
By chriscmb
How did you make the mood slime and that idea is awesome I would have never thought of that.
By jessejames51
the slime is made from 1 teaspoon of metamucil to 1 cup of water and then microwave for 3-4 minutes. or longer depending on how thick you want it. be careful though, it will be extremely hot!! let it cool! when storeing it, put it in the fridge and it should keep for around 3-4weeks. it is a "natural" product so it will mold with age. i need to rework the design a little, because i had some slime leak into the pump so i need use a different valve.
By chriscmb
Cool thanks, because your mood slim looks wesome, all I can use is soap or shampoo which does the trick but bubbles up a lot
    Proton Props UK

Hey guys, I just wanted to give a quick update on […]

Ecto Containment Unit

First off awesome work!!! second of all where did […]

https://i.imgur.com/cMwtW9y.jpg Where do th[…]

Greetings from Montana

Hey and welcome