This is for other Ghostbusters Props that don't fit into the categories above.
I was bored and wanted to make something related to Ghostbusters so I whipped up this business card last night for Ray's Occult Book store.

The logo is as close as I could make it in Illustrator. The address is the same as the shooting location, and the phone number is from a business located there as well.

Thanks for looking!
Great job! I have a shirt with the logo and have had people think it's a real store (seeing as I actually managed the "occult/new age" section of a bookstore for a few years those conversations can be interesting).
But it ruins the joke if you put start times. It's suppose to be fun, not logical.
Thanks again guys!

To AJ: Yeah, I had weighed the options both for and against adding in an opening time to the card but decided to keep it out and use the "7:00 on weekdays, midnight on Saturdays" as sort of a motto. Granted, that wouldn't make sense for an actual business card, but like BSjohnson said, this card was just for fun. :)
By Mr. D.
mrcellophane wrote:Thanks again guys!

To AJ: Yeah, I had weighed the options both for and against adding in an opening time to the card but decided to keep it out and use the "7:00 on weekdays, midnight on Saturdays" as sort of a motto. Granted, that wouldn't make sense for an actual business card, but like BSjohnson said, this card was just for fun. :)

Could say we open when we get here, but will be here no later then...7:00 on weekdays, midnight on Saturdays.

Sorry to open such an old thread. Takes us new comers a while to browse.

Also probably different release dates. USA: […]

Ghostbusters Day 2024

Even if Frozen Empire somehow made a billion dolla[…]

GB News is calling the Pink Camo Tint the last mil[…]

New details https://i.imgur.com/0cWzlPm.jpeg […]