Discuss the Ghostbusters Comic from IDW, as well as the now defunct Ghostbusters: Legion series.
With Ghostbusters: The Video Game coming next month, I decided to put together several Ghostbusters related episodes for my YouTube show. I put the first one up this week. It is a review of Ghostbusters: The Other Side. Please take a look! :cool:

Yeah, the style of my animated videos isn't for everybody. Me, I've always loved the talking head kinda thingy. I don't know why. I actually find it kinda funny just that he is so monotone and stuff.

I used to make the animated videos on a site called Gizmoz, so I didn't have any control over HOW he said anything, or whether or not he showed any emotion, or moved, or anything. You literally just typed in your text and it spoke it.

So, I didn't have a lot of control over the video. The Gizmoz sight doesn't really work anymore. They made all these so called "improvements" and "advancements" and now it will never even work. So, now I do a lot more live action videos instead.

Anyways, thanks for checking this out. I actually have a bunch of Ghostbusters related episodes. I even recently did a video review of Sanctum of Slime. I mostly do my videos for my own fun, so I know they aren't really the best. LOL! But, I hope at least a few people enjoy them from time to time.

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]

Make it that pack, sell it for $599. (While I […]

Yeah, we've been building this thing for ten[…]

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]