Discuss the Ghostbusters Comic from IDW, as well as the now defunct Ghostbusters: Legion series.
By Derrico13
I picked this up with the first issue, and I didn't see these anywhere else on the site, so here's scans of the Ghostbusters sketches:

By Derrico13
Erik Burnham wrote:Hey, Venkman turned out better than I'd remembered. (:

(I've misplaced the original art and forgotten some of the details - only had an unfinished pic of it until this post... so thanks!)

I've REALLY gotta track that down...
Nice work! I'm sure working on this stuff was a blast.
By mgsrex08
Derrico13 wrote:I picked this up with the first issue, and I didn't see these anywhere else on the site, so here's scans of the Ghostbusters sketches:

Bill Murray's looks really old
By Erik Burnham
This post may contain an affiliate link that helps support GBFans.com when you make a purchase at no additional cost to you.

Well, as old and decrepit as the Venkman zombie may be, I still put 'im up for auction on eBay. (;

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0493928982
By spookcentral
At the risk of being ridiculed, who is the handsome rotting chap in the Kyle Hotz sketch seen below?

I *think* that it’s Venkman, but it’s kinda hard to tell with him being so disheveled and rotting. When I first saw that sketch, in part, on one of the cover images IDW gave out (which was eventually used as the cover for the Infestation Sketchbook), I wasn’t sure if it was a Ghostbuster or not. You didn’t see the whole pack, and since it looked like an ascot around his neck, I instantly thought it was Shipwreck, the Navy guy with the parrot from G.I. Joe.

[UPDATE - Nevermind. According to IDW chief Chris Ryall, based on his naming of the file on his site, it's Winston.]
By aliencatx
Kingpin wrote:
Derrico13 wrote:Image
Dapper Dan, I love you. Not just zombies, no, but Peoplebusters.
I was just thinking that but wont the peoplebusters ghosts?
these guys are the living dead.

Either way im loving it
By Kingpin
aliencatx wrote:I was just thinking that but wont the peoplebusters ghosts?
these guys are the living dead.

Either way im loving it
Artistic licence and a sly, subtle reference.

We're bringing you the latest updates to the GBFan[…]

The amount of people participating in the milest[…]

This is awesome, One time. I love reading explanat[…]

And, lastly, for now, the video that prompted me t[…]