Discuss the Ghostbusters Comic from IDW, as well as the now defunct Ghostbusters: Legion series.
By ninjabrew
Hello all,
It looks like Sebastian Clavett is finally throwing in his hat. If you go to http://www.88mphstudios.com you will see he is selling his domain name. I bought the entire run of his series and reserved the hardcover years ago. Im well aware the HC was never coming out, but now it appears that he is dropping his entire company. We can send him emails though because he posted his email address on the companies page. :walterpeck:
Man that was fast.
ninjabrew wrote:Just found Clavets email address in my sent mailbox. If anyone wants to contact him to ask what the hell happened to their book and/or money shoot him a line at:
ostrogorsky@hotmail.com
What would be the value of that? I doubt even if he replied to the email anything he could say would somehow making anything even remotely better.

The thing to concentrate on now is to see what might happen if Chad decides to get the book released.
does anyone know where i can find the run of the series in pdf form?
That bastard got what he deserved. Harsh? Maybe. We all gave him support and patience when the comic was getting off the ground, but he screwed us all over more times than I can remember. With all the people he pissed off, we're EXTREMELY lucky to have gotten the stuff we have (new game, comics, toys, GB3 being written, etc). He won't be missed.
why hasnt anyone sued him?
why isnt he in jail for theft and fraud?
why hasnt anyone ran him over with a car?
why hasnt anyone thrown him under a train?
why hasnt anyone pushed him infront of a bus?
MotherPussBucket wrote:PC, to be fair, you're assuming he's still alive and I haven't done that already.
Well... have you? We should be told about these things, lol
Not404Error wrote:That bastard got what he deserved. Harsh? Maybe. We all gave him support and patience when the comic was getting off the ground, but he screwed us all over more times than I can remember. With all the people he pissed off, we're EXTREMELY lucky to have gotten the stuff we have (new game, comics, toys, GB3 being written, etc). He won't be missed.
Yeah, but I think since the fans wanted more so bad, eve with the royal screw up of that comic (which was still pretty cool and well drawn I must say) people in charge still saw that other mediums would make it, and that you should leave the comic books to companies that have proven they can deliver.
    Proton Props UK

Considering David orders most of the parts he […]

Hasbro Ghostbusters

While you're 100% correct about the function[…]

Uniform Tips

It does rain frequently here in London, but not to[…]

The yellow parts are raw 3D prints, unsanded and u[…]