Have you accumulated a huge Ghostbusters Collection? Talk about what you have and show it off!
By Makuta
time to change my Matty GB's attire for the Christmas season.
Before:

after:

while changing them out a issue came up:

Winston's pack broke :sigh: but Winston knows how to keep cool :whatever:

I will have to search for the thread a while back about how to fix/modify the pack.

Matty needs to get it together :sigh:
By Makuta
CaptCyan wrote:
Makuta wrote:while changing them out a issue came up:

Winston's pack broke :sigh: but Winston knows how to keep cool :whatever:

I will have to search for the thread a while back about how to fix/modify the pack.

Matty needs to get it together :sigh:
Here you go.

http://www.gbfans.com/community/viewtop ... 42&t=20907

thanks!
I didn't have time to search yet, you saved me some time.
If you decide to replace him instead of repair him, sell me the broken one. I need the torso, head, and hands for various custom projects I'm about to do.

Torso and hands/forearms will combine with a Slimeblower Winston for a GB2 non-Slimeblower Winston. (And it should be easy to fix the broken cord while working on that.)

Head will go on a GB1 Winston with gloves instead of bare hands.

Alex
By Makuta
Alex Newborn wrote:If you decide to replace him instead of repair him, sell me the broken one. I need the torso, head, and hands for various custom projects I'm about to do.

Torso and hands/forearms will combine with a Slimeblower Winston for a GB2 non-Slimeblower Winston. (And it should be easy to fix the broken cord while working on that.)

Head will go on a GB1 Winston with gloves instead of bare hands.

Alex
sorry, I'm keeping him.
featofstrength wrote:Ghostbusters dont observe Thanksgiving?

i didn't have any turkey hats to put on them
I wonder if Mattel simply produced him in fewer numbers than the other figures?

Do they not think there's a demand? That trap accessory alone ought to make him highly desirable.

Besides that... it's WINSTON!

EDIT:
Wait, I just noticed. You have an extra of the trap that came with Winston? How'd you score that?

Alex
By Makuta
Alex Newborn wrote:I wonder if Mattel simply produced him in fewer numbers than the other figures?

Do they not think there's a demand? That trap accessory alone ought to make him highly desirable.

Besides that... it's WINSTON!

EDIT:
Wait, I just noticed. You have an extra of the trap that came with Winston? How'd you score that?

Alex
one trap came with GB1 Winston, the second trap came with the GB2 (charcoal suit) figures.
<facepalm>

I didn't put out the charcoal Winston or Ray when I decorated for Hallowe'en, because the slimeblower Winston and Ray were already in that general area.

Totally overlooked/forgot the other trap accessory.

Alex

I've ordered one of these for a friend to use off […]

GB News is calling the Pink Camo Tint the last m[…]

Sugarland Express.Very early Spielberg movie,it's […]

Also probably different release dates. USA[…]