Have you accumulated a huge Ghostbusters Collection? Talk about what you have and show it off!
By evallded
I know, I know...its for Ghostbusters stuff collections. I do have quite a few gb pieces but most of my collection is in storage so I dont have any pics of that to share. But I thought in the meanwhile I would show some other stuff I have put together over the years.

This is some of my vintage figures I recarded myself. I had Yoda's Hovel make me the bubbles
This is a small portion of my vintage boxed collection
and some random pieces, Dalek is remote controlled and my dogs worst nightmare!
My vintage carded TMNT collection
This is the big daddy from the 70's I believe and with working lights, sounds and smoke
This is a really cool piece I picked up from a garage sale, poster size and hand signed by hugh hefner, just a neat piece.
And this is Bob my Night of the living dead zombie

well thats it for now, there is plenty more though, haha
By evallded
Thank you, about 3 months back I picked up a Boba Fett unpainted knee variation and c3po and r2d2 from the droids line for super cheap. They're my pride of my collection right now, haha. Alas Ive never owned a yak face though
By evallded
noslliT wrote:Lol. I was going to ask about yak face. Amanaman moc is pretty impressive
Yeah he is mint but the carding is custom made by me. I at one point wanted to put together a collection of nice carded figs but who can afford that? So I decided to recard all my vintage SW figs for display. the part where it got tricky was trying to make it complete with so many variations of figures and different areas of release, snap cape, button cape, tri logo, turtleneck, etc.......You can see a couple of them are complete custom
ImageImageImage

We're bringing you the latest updates to the GBFan[…]

The amount of people participating in the milest[…]

This is awesome, One time. I love reading explanat[…]

And, lastly, for now, the video that prompted me t[…]