Have you accumulated a huge Ghostbusters Collection? Talk about what you have and show it off!
By 910dohead
I have a near complete Kenner collection and a near complete Mattel collection. The only thing I don't have from Mattel is the SDCC Retro Action Venkman Variant. When I say near complete for Kenner, I don't have the alternate Ectoplazm colors nor all of the ghosts that accompanied them. I am also missing an Ecto-1A, but I will get one eventually. Everything else I have. The collection is Mint/Near mint loose. I have every accessory and ghost to every figure. I posted this a while back in the Mattel forums and I figured I would share it here.

Ectoplazm still sealed!

Mattel PKE:

Ghostbusters Classics:
(This first picture here is hi-res and can be zoomed in on.)

Last but not least, my bootleg Ecto Cooler!
Sadly, I cannot ship these as they end up expanding. I could never figure out why (possibly the tangerines)? Otherwise I would make them for the community. Also, that is my redone label. If anyone wants one, you know where to find me.
AJ Quick liked this
By 910dohead
slaysghosts wrote:awesome set up!
Thanks!

I do have the Janine/Samhain set, those are just older photos. I picked that up about a month ago. They are just not pictured. I have the cardboard firehouse all set up as well.
By 910dohead
gEkX wrote:If you want a venkman I would recommend going to toys r us. I'm sure the couple by me has some. They also have all the other busters exept for Winston. I have him :) There was a couple Janine combos there as well.
They're selling the green variants at Toys R Us??? I've heard rumors of people seeing them at Mattel stores, but everytime I went I would never find anything.
By AlTheRelic
Nice dang Loose Kenner collection. Hay bud I'm still holding you up to that Ecto Cooler, lol
By 910dohead
I couldn't send the Ecto-Cooler out because it expanded. I have no clue why my recipe, when bottled, expands. It was all boxed up and ready to go and then I heard a loud pop. Upon opening the box, the rest that didn't pop were the size of footballs ready to blow.
Have a drink of 910doheads Ecto-Cooler, it'll really will blow you away!!! :-P:-P:-P

All joking aside, who the heck knows, beverages have so much crap in them that perhaps a chemical reaction was triggered by two substances that were foriegn to one another and due to the altitude of the flight, Ka-Boom!!! It's all cool, you know I make my own Ecto-Cooler but unfortunately one of the ingredients in my recipe isnt readily available to everyone which is a shame since my Ecto-Cooler is simple and tastes relatively pretty dang close to the real McCoy.
    New PKE build

One more video demonstration with handheld operati[…]

Yep, and nightmare on elm street dream warriors.

You can see our Paranormal Boots in action here: […]

Ghostheads

Ghostheads is SO bad. So cringe. Not even in a g[…]