Have you accumulated a huge Ghostbusters Collection? Talk about what you have and show it off!
By DerGrundel
I've taken to changing up my Matty GB display every once in a while, especially as new figures are available, and I thought I would share them with the community. Anyone else is more than welcome to post pics of their displays, too!

Christmas 2011. I wanted Stay-Puft to mimic the Bumble in that old Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer claymation:

Kinda going for an homage to the RGB intro...kinda

Halloween 2012. This picture is still a WIP since Sam Hain isn't done just yet.
AJ Quick, Carpeteria liked this
By Gareee
The samhain is that same harry potter dementor figure I used as a base last year for my 6" custom, which someone else had come up with the idea for. (I based my lifesized samhain head sculpt from the smaller one I did last August.)

The spooky tree is actually from the old Mcfarlane deluxe "rotting leg rubber" sleepy hallow figure set.
By DerGrundel
Bingo! I saw Garee's Sam Hain and had to try it for myself. And right again on the tree! haha, "Rotting Leg Rubber" set--when I was a wee lad and that started happening I thought it was just mine.

The tombstones are from Lemax's Spooky Town collection and the skeletons are from those cheesy skeleton garlands that every halloween/drug store has right now. They're great for the 6" scale figures, they just need new heads.

Letmebleed75: I made the little Ecto-1 box, but the others were actually candy boxes. I think I found them at Target a few years back. I'm sure you can find similar things around the internet if you look up "paper models"
By Gareee
I had a freind working at McFarlane at the time, and he was nice enough to send me a replacement for the deluxe set one.. except they had a small test batch made with regular plastic legs!

I missed that ecto 1 box.. I should make some 1:6 scale accessories for the 12" guys! Nice idea!
By DerGrundel
Here's my Christmas display. It's an upgrade from last year's. I was hoping to make a backdrop, but that's not happening this year. Maybe next year.

By DerGrundel
Thanks! I recently moved and I've been wracking my brain as to where I am going to continue doing these displays. When you do start doing yours please post pictures! I love seeing all of the creative set-ups people make
By DerGrundel
It comes with three claw sizes, and one fits Nunzio perfectly. You can also arrange them with multiple arms for doing a bunch of figures at once.

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]