Have you accumulated a huge Ghostbusters Collection? Talk about what you have and show it off!
By Heroic35
As inspired by a lot of your collections here, I thought that I would take the time to start to photograph mine and share my collection display. A lot of the stuff is the newer Mattel but I also have a few oldies in the pile. (I lost all my originals to my faded childhood and a mother who gave them away. Time to rebuild!)

I have a few more odds and ends laying about that I will get around to photographing and sharing with you all soon. And yes, those are Bill and Sigourney signed GB2 cards. :)

I am also looking at buying a house at the moment with the green light from my wife to do whatever I want with a den area. Thinking of doing an old firehouse idea project where ever I end up. A lot of great ideas from the folks here and I appreciate that. (Especially the idea of a brick facade painted in the white and green theme of Hook and Ladder 8 for walling.)
Last edited by Heroic35 on February 15th, 2014, 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Heroic35
Prints by James Hance. (Going to be 2 on each side of last posted poster)

I also was digging around and ended up in fuzzymath's slime topic. I figured I'd do my own. Already halved the caution tape and put it on the bottom. Hated how thick that "out of the box" tape was but originally was lazy. Hours later, I'm still scraping my bad judgement off.

Next plans include faux brick painted white with olive striping as in the interior of the firehouse for my rec room.
By Heroic35
New shelf collection. Original ECTO and my attempted restore. Also have a print from Scott Blair in the background.

Also recently stumbled upon a heap of TMNT stuff at an antique store. (I have a job where I get to talk to people which lead me to talking with an antique store owner which lead to me talking about vintage 80s/90s toys which lead me to finding out about this butt load of TMNT toys.)

I got the entire lot for $50 and ended up with 47 figures (including a RGB Dracula and Wicked Wheelie set), 6 vehicles (including a complete Technodrome) and various other odds and ends. I felt giddy as can be after getting all that for that price.

By redfive1973
Sweet collection
By Heroic35
PM sent Jay.

I got these from GhostbusterNews.com's spreadshirt store. They are great in idea but only okay quality. Really stunk from the custom ink and you can tell its a thin layer of hard dried ink on the front.

By Heroic35
A good friend of mine secured this from the Wizard World Nashville for me. I cant wait to hang him up next to Danny.

By Heroic35
I work in a retail store that has Jambox by Jawbone bluetooth speakers and when market told us to toss the display with an actual speaker, I asked if I could retain it for a display shelf. No one saw a problem with it and thus I brought home an extremely heavy display. I now have it bluetoothed to my ipad with my GB and GB2 soundtracks to control the 'bustin' tunes for entertaining folks in my new ECTO Man Cave. Tonight, I cleaned it up and installed some rope lighting that I found.

Video Tour:
http://youtu.be/gxtd5KVFb0k

The Collection:

I also took my Slime Jar props that FuzzyMath shared plans for and installed an old fish bubbler that I had laying around into it. I tried both with nothing on the end of the hose and also a bubble stone. The advantage went to a bare end. I just wish I could use this without having to open the jar hinge but I fear if I modified one of these jars that the shampoo inside would start to dry up or seep into the hose.

VIDEO BELOW:

http://youtu.be/VxqpOoWZTwA
By PurePlasticAwesome
Looks great, man! I LOVE the prints. They really stand out!!
By Heroic35
Updates:

Autographs of Sigourney, Ernie and Harold have joined Ray.

Completed Legion.

Added some books, mags and a Slimer bank.

Second set of GB2 that are epic outside the box.

Added to the shelf. Gb2 shelf was bare.

By PurePlasticAwesome
Ahhh! My neck!! Lol

Lookin' great!!
By Heroic35
Added a few more pieces as of late but since uploading from an ipad is kinda terrible, I wait for a good enough chunk of items.

Added a Hardee's glass from my parents house, mini mate Scoleris, and a few 12" props.

Added RTBY series and Louis! Just need Dana now. Also threw in a few ghosts.

Finally found a Weenicon! Highlight of my collection lately!

Big lot score from California!

I was talking to a new hire at my work and told him about my collection. He said he had something for me as he collects vinyl LPs. Found the official soundtrack in my work locker today!
Sutton621 liked this
By Heroic35
That might be arranged! Thanks for the tip!

I tore down the Batman collection as my wife got me these prints from 17th and Oak for Xmas.

By Heroic35
Post Xmas 2013:

Added a few lava lamps for effect.

Also updated the RGB collection.

My apologies on those oddly tilted photos as my ipad showed them with the right display angle.
By Heroic35
Here are a few updated photos as I fill in odds and ends from eBay and other sources:

And yes that is Nickelodeon GAK by Slimer.

Got the ECTO Plates from a co-worker at a work Christmas party.

A few of the MOC Mattel figures. Say what you will about these but as a fan of the movie more so than the RGB, I enjoy them even with the squeezed head of Ray.

I bought some of the plush GB fellas but since no one knows how to measure on eBay correctly, I ended up with two different sizes of Ray than the sizes that I needed. I bought the other three as a set which is why there is no issue there. It's a good thing that Ray is my favorite and I have OCD enough to get the correctly sized Ray to complete the collection.

The newly LED lit cabinet with the kit I found at Lowe's. (Seriously that thing is awesome and see the Facebook link video a few posts above for it in it's true glory.)

Ghostbusters I shelf

Ghostbusters II Shelf

RGB "Villians" shelf

The RGB "Heroes" Shelf

Finally landed a reasonably prices GBII AMC Glow in the Dark cup.

I am not one to get a ton of duplicates in my collection and am starting to run out of ideas of what to add to it. Any ideas of neat pieces that I might be spacing out to add to the journey of "finding it?" (Seriously, the search is the best part of collecting, isn't it?)
By Heroic35
brettkybuster wrote:awesome I love how you have everything displayed! So classy!

Thank you. It means a lot from another collector whose collection is something I enjoy seeing!
Proton Props UK

Considering David orders most of the parts he […]

Hasbro Ghostbusters

While you're 100% correct about the function[…]

Uniform Tips

It does rain frequently here in London, but not to[…]

The yellow parts are raw 3D prints, unsanded and u[…]