Post your suggestions or feedback about the site here.
By Cardboard Buster
I have a picture on my hard drive that I want to use as my avatar. I read the rules and it is the right size. I just don't know how to upload it to the site. The place the rules links me too asks for the URL. I"m honestly not a computer guy. In fact I'm in the stone age when it come to technology, but I'm sure the URL is the webpage address, right? I don't have an address for it. Its on my hard drive.

Can anyone please help me?
By aceblackbelt
You will have to use a website like photobucket to upload it. You will need to make an account than you can upload photos from your hardrive. Once they are uploaded, the website will give you a list of addresses to use such as: email, direct, html, etc... I believe you will need yo use the "direct" link.
By Shwalamazula
I am wicked confused here. When I joined the site, it allowed me to upload a picture from my computer as my avatar. Now that I have read the avatar size rules, I have cropped and rescaled the image so that it is 15kB and not 321kB. The site will not allow me to delete my current pic and upload a new one.

Hey guys I've been doing some updating and adding […]

Ghostbusters Day 2024

Even if Frozen Empire somehow made a billion dol[…]

To repost what I said in the other thread: I don'[…]

GBFANS Ghostlabs light kit

Hey everybody, this is my first post so let me kno[…]