Post your suggestions or feedback about the site here.
By Borzou
Spanks!
By Ernest Reid
¡¡¡Buen trabajo que hiciste!!!
By Ketchum
(Hillary) SWANKS!
By Ketchum
TANKS
Nice job you did!

How about instead of a topic where we repeat the same line over and over again, we talk about our accomplishments for the day; so then the next poster can congratulate them with a "Nice Job You Did!"

For example, today I decided to go for a walk just to get outside, but I wound up walking for a good three hours! It was a great workout that I desperately needed.

So what nice job did you do?
Chace liked this
By Some_Guy
Well my thread with actual purpose (ie - buttpats for doing a good job) got locked, but the original is back open!

Nice job you did!
By Chace
Some_Guy wrote:Well my thread with actual purpose (ie - buttpats for doing a good job) got locked, but the original is back open!

Nice job you did!
THANKS!

(Though that was not my intent...sorry bro)
Some_Guy liked this
By BlkMesaHero
Chace wrote:Nice job you did! :)
THANKS!
Some_Guy liked this
By Vincenzo330
I know I just bumped this thread a week or so ago and I wish I hadn't. Looking back over how it came about and even though for a while it was kind of a community-wide joke, I really think that it's run it's course. This thread represents the "old" mentality of the site that allowed for people to get away with more than they probably should have.

I know that the mod staff is working on ways to make this a more pleasant place and with that in mind, even though I'm not technically the OP, I did kinda "start" this thread and I'd like to request that it be locked.
GAVAL, JoeLuna33, Chace and 2 others liked this

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]