Post your suggestions or feedback about the site here.
By drjameshouse
So I'm not sure if there is anything you can do about it since I know the app is based on TapaTalk, but I have noticed that when using either the GBFans app or tapatalk (version 2 or 4) that when trying to look at my Sent PMs I get a "You have been permanently banned" message.

I can still see the inbox and post etc... and since I can still log in from my computer and see everything I assume I haven't actually been banned (not sure why I would have been and I haven't seen any warnings/etc leading up to it). Just wondering if this is something that can be fixed or if I have actually been banned :walterpeck:
By AJ Quick
This may have been solved.

Please check to see if you can access without receiving the ban notice.

EDIT: Still not solved. But I am closer now to solving this. It only happens when clicking on Sent PMs.
By AJ Quick
I'm marking this as fixed for the time being.

I've submitted a new bit of code for Tapatalk to add to their plugin to fix it on other boards as well.

Everything appears to be working fine now.
By drjameshouse
Thanks, it looks like it was fixed now. If it means anything to you now the banning reason was "You have been permanently banned for constant down votes, negative posts, and blatant elitist trolling"
    Spengler/84 wand Gun Track

So...I had more than a little problem with dis[…]

Preview for #2 on DH's page. https://www.darkhors[…]

The_Y33TER , since the majority of the maker sc[…]

PKE Meter build project!

DO you have this files on sale?