Talk about the your favorite Ghostbusters Collectibles from Mattel, Kenner, and more.
http://news.toyark.com/2014/08/04/holly ... nse-134703

Hollywood Collectibles Group announced they have a license for Ghostbusters product. They're main products are statues and busts, but they do make a lot of big ticket replicas. Mostly meant for display, but I'm interested to see what they come up with.

*Edit: Here's the company's website
http://www.hollywood-collectibles.com/
delta88 wrote:They are pretty great when they dont have a serious case of the droops. Lets hope the apc I ordered from them is straighter than their pulse rifle.
I've had both their T2 Endo Arm and the Pulse rifle. I do remember there being a little bit of droop on the pulse rifle... but otherwise it was pretty well made.
AJ Quick wrote:
delta88 wrote:They are pretty great when they dont have a serious case of the droops. Lets hope the apc I ordered from them is straighter than their pulse rifle.
I've had both their T2 Endo Arm and the Pulse rifle. I do remember there being a little bit of droop on the pulse rifle... but otherwise it was pretty well made.
Aren't those two really expensive?
This is great news. I'm not interested in busts, but I hope they make sculptures and props.

It's interesting that they supposedly have a license to make merchandise based on the video game and not the movie, however, the likeness of the characters in the video game are based directly on the actors themselves. If this involves statuesque figures, I bet they will still be more accurate than Mattel's 6" in line.
Like how much we talking.
Edit: checked there site....damn those are some insane prices. I saw the price for the blade runner gun $899.99. Screw that. If I'm paying that much for a gun it better be a working gun. I know prop replica collecting can be some what of a high end hobby but no thanks.
joeghostbuster liked this
AJ Quick wrote:The Pulse Rifle and T2 Endo Arm I got from them were both about $899.

Could see them doing a Proton Gun going for about the same price too.
There has to be a middle ground. Master Replicas used to bring out quality lightsabers for reasonable prices.
ecto88mph wrote:As someone who missed out on the Matty trap I hope they do a ghost trap.
I would say there's a good chance they'll make a trap but it would be for display purposes only, not something you would want to walk around a Con wearing on your belt, given how expensive and likely heavy it would be. Then again I would expect it to be around the price a Matty trap goes for on Ebay these days and people still lug those around so...
Rodimus wrote:
AJ Quick wrote:The Pulse Rifle and T2 Endo Arm I got from them were both about $899.

Could see them doing a Proton Gun going for about the same price too.
There has to be a middle ground. Master Replicas used to bring out quality lightsabers for reasonable prices.
The thing is those lightsabers had a wide appeal while Ghostbusters stuff is much more limited so the costs are higher.
I noticed the image they used was from The Video Game on their Facebook it said "Stay Tuned For More on This Exciting License" - with GB The Video Game...so any chance they will be doing exclusive props from TVG? Would that even make sense?
Is there really THAT big of a fan base for MIB stuff? Just curious as to how those came about...

I understand that they got three movies and GB only got two but has anyone ever met a MiB collector? Just seems not collectible.

At any rate, I am willing to give a Murray statue a go. Excited to see this news!
Um... actually, a bunch of the veterans on these here boards are huge MIB fans and collectors...
pyhasanon wrote:Um... actually, a bunch of the veterans on these here boards are huge MIB fans and collectors...
Really? I guess I've never seen any MiB talk around on here or met someone who collects MiB stuff. Don't get me wrong, I love the movies but it just doesn't strike me as a collectors market
GBFANS Ghostlabs light kit

When you say you only have the proton pack light k[…]

I'm not familiar with this one (is it a model?) […]

Also somewhat related question...I don't see giz[…]

Ghostbusters Day 2024

Even if Frozen Empire somehow made a billion dol[…]