Talk about the your favorite Ghostbusters Collectibles from Mattel, Kenner, and more.
Yeah I saw the new halloween plushies, and considered going after the ghost for the Busters.

Then I remembered the $30 we dropped snagging them.. and passed.
It seems today or yesterday all the machines in my area were restocked and mixed up. The claw guy must have pulled a gold mine out of the money box, because he took pitty and tossed a few GB on top lol. I currently have an extra Stay Puft right now that I'm looking to trade for a Slimer of the same size(9 inch), if anyone is interested shoot me a PM. Oh, I also have a 15inch Egon I'd be willing to trade for Slimer as well.
We saw Dan today, and now have both Winston and Ray signed.. ;)
I must be getting better at these.

I stoppe dby Ingles today, and thie rclaw machien has one lone unobtanium slimer, but also a Universal Monsters Frankenstein, so I figured I'd take a shot at him.

One try later, and he's dropping in the chute!

I didn't see any other unimonsters at all, but like the Ghostbusters, this also had a licensed tag on him.

Add another failed attempt today. Another walmart had stocked them in the machine, good news was, there was a Slimer right on top that was SOOOOO easy to get. However $14 later, proved that all the claw machines around here, aren't that good. I tried for a couple other's but, they weren't even close to being retrievable. Sucks to say the least.

The real kicker, I was just at a convo this weekend, a vendor was selling Slimers for $20 and Stay Pufts for $15, I thought that they were just a hair too much for one, I somehow knew I should of grabbed one.
The machines must have a win once every $25 around here then. Because I couldn't of got these grabs any more perfect on Slimer. If it was set to grab, I would of won it every time. Man, I really miss the older machines from years ago. I remember when I put about $10 in one machine that had a bunch of Pokemon cards, I ended up with $150 worth of cards, man, that was over 12 years ago.

And, in posting that, I realize why they rigged these machines.
Pickings are so slim around here that I finally gave up and went to eBay for Ray and Winston. At least my set of the guys is complete now. I'll keep looking for them in the machines, though. Thrill of the hunt and all that.
During my travels today, I came across a bunch of GB goodness in random machines at Wal-mart/Toys R Us. The following machine was in a Toy Center (or whatever they're called) in a Wal-mart. There's multiple Rays, Peters, a Stay Puft, Slimer and Winston:

After multiple attempts, the following is the only thing I got (it was placed on Slimer's head, I picked them both up;Slimer immediately fell back out:

A hat that says "Football Dad".

:walterpeck:
You look SO happy in that pic!
The machine suckered me in for another $3 the other day. Only reason I did, was it was at the other Walmart where I had a slight chance at winning. Plus the machine was overloaded, and I figured it might be easier to grab them or try knocking them in the prize slot. But, no luck.

I ended up just buying the 10" slimer off Ebay for around $12 shipped. I'm just getting sick of dropping $10 at a time and getting nothing.
Hey Judson.. where didja score the crunch bar from?
I googled, and only found a shapeless throw pillow, and a huge one at amazon
Thats the big one though... you can find that on amazon for $25 with supersaver free shipping.

Judson's is like a foot long, with a much better shape.
Yer right! I didn't even notice those were the LARGE plushes. I thought they were the smaller claw machine ones. Good catch!
/\ Yes, that is one of the two that I have been refering to in my adventures of wasting money on those machines...

Using rip-stop cotton and custom dye for each char[…]

The journey from commonplace to Ecto-75.

Whole car is great but the pack trolly...how?

Proton Props???

If anyone here is still pondering ordering from th[…]

I haven't done the new update to the Spirits Unlea[…]