Talk about the your favorite Ghostbusters Collectibles from Mattel, Kenner, and more.
Checked the bowling alley arcade yesterday and their claw machines are still full of Minions, Pokemon and Angry Birds. :/ Our local Kmart doesn't even have a claw machine anymore. Time to check the movie theater arcade...

Anyone else finding them in Tennessee? Pickin's seem pretty slim around these parts.
The problem with getting a run together is having potential legal issues as the plush company is very paranoid of resale.
Ultra-Rare plush replica of the speed limit sign in Ecto's Freeway scene in GB1!!!! (Sign may not be visible in film)

Yeah...I've been all over the state of Georgia on thinly veiled "news stories" just to stop at the Wal-Marts to no avail...however the Ga National Fair has come to Perry Ga so maybe..just maybe there will be some there.
Judhudson wrote:I'm having to buy them from Ebay. Wish I could tell them that and let them know that I would rather buy straight from them a set of each.
Yes, those people are gonna have potential legal problems. If u buy from the manufacturer u have to sign a no resale clause. I may have found a way around it an should be posting a interest list soon in the for sale section! Please keep an eye out, if this works I will be able to provide a limited amount to the community. Hopefully more
I was able to snag Venkman and Slimer for my son yesterday at my local Walmart. Almost had Stay Puft as well. My brother in law was able to get Ray and Egon for him. I did however find a production error in one of the machines. It was an Egon with a Zeddemore name tag. Very weird.
You can already sign me up for the offer! Tried to email them myself and it kept getting bounced back. Eager to get ahold of a 15" Stay Puft (currently bidding on one from Ebay), 15" Slimer, the whole 10" set, and the two 48" ones of Slimer and Stay Puft.

Supposedly they make a 18-19" version of the 4 guys and slimer/stay puft as well, but I can't confirm.

Thank you very much, Letmebleed75!
In regards to the sizes...

I just bought a "large" Ray on eBay and it arrived yesterday. The auction said he is 15" and that is true if you kinda stretch his feet out and measure generously, but he's more 13.5, maybe 14". I'm not going to squable over the exact length, but it's not a large doll (or what I thought was a large doll). The Venkman I actually won from a machine is approximately 17". I thought this was the large, or is it an XL?

Also the Stay Puft I won from a claw machine is about 17.5" tall (almost 19" if you measure the hat)
Jud is correct. Those are the 3 sizes being offered by the manufacturer
Plus the 48" slimer/puff that started showing up
Letmebleed75 wrote:
Judhudson wrote:I'm having to buy them from Ebay. Wish I could tell them that and let them know that I would rather buy straight from them a set of each.
Yes, those people are gonna have potential legal problems. If u buy from the manufacturer u have to sign a no resale clause. I may have found a way around it an should be posting a interest list soon in the for sale section! Please keep an eye out, if this works I will be able to provide a limited amount to the community. Hopefully more
If an interest list happens, I would LOVE to be on it! I want to finish my set of the guys (They are the 13" size, probably most common) and I want a spare set as a potential gift. :)

My hunt in middle Tennessee continues: No GB plushies at the Thoroughbred Theater arcade in Franklin. Steak and Shake is next, then I'm out of places to check. :sigh:
Judhudson wrote:You can already sign me up for the offer! Tried to email them myself and it kept getting bounced back. Eager to get ahold of a 15" Stay Puft (currently bidding on one from Ebay), 15" Slimer, the whole 10" set, and the two 48" ones of Slimer and Stay Puft.

Supposedly they make a 18-19" version of the 4 guys and slimer/stay puft as well, but I can't confirm.

Thank you very much, Letmebleed75!

Here is confirmation of the 19" Stay Puft along with the rest of my 15 inch set... just got him in the mail today (won him on Ebay) Added in a ruler so you can see the sizes...

I don't know what it is... but I just absolutely love these things!!! I am so happy to finally have my full set...

This post may contain an affiliate link that helps support GBFans.com when you make a purchase at no additional cost to you.

Vincenzo330 wrote:I am sooooooo jealous. I hate ALL of you skilled claw-grabber peoples :P
I was sooooooooooo jealous too... that is why I had to resort to Ebay... probably spent more than I should have but I just had to have them!!
These things are really damn hard to find in middle Tennessee. I am more than frustrated. I've added another venue to my List of Bitter Disappointment: Claw machines are no longer in the arcade room of Laser Quest in downtown Nashville (2nd Avenue - tourist land). I shake my tiny fists in rage.
Exciting video Boomer! Way to go!

Also, does anyone have any pictures of the different sizes together? Like any of the 9 inch guys and the 15 inch guys so that we can see the comparison? I think all we've seen around here are the 15 inch guys.
BudgieBrain26 wrote:Exciting video Boomer! Way to go!

Also, does anyone have any pictures of the different sizes together? Like any of the 9 inch guys and the 15 inch guys so that we can see the comparison? I think all we've seen around here are the 15 inch guys.
Just a few posts above I posted a picture of my 15 inch set of guys and Slimer with a 19 inch Stay Puft so you can see the size comparison... I put a ruler in there too so you can kind of imagine how big the 12 inchers are...

As far as the huge guys go I guess I should have put a yard stick in the picture for but from the other pictures I have seen they look huge!!
I thought the only sizes available are 9 inch, 15 inch, and then the huge 48 inch guys?!?
I think the 19" staypuff is in the same category as the 15". The manufacturer dosent offer 19" plushies. They may have just made him bigger so he wasn't the same size as the guys
It is so hard to tell!... when I looked back through all of the pics in this topic I can for sure see a small Stay Puft... and then one that seems to be close to the same size as the guys but is a little larger... but the one I have kinda looks bigger than that but I just can't tell... I guess my confirmation was not confirmation enough! ha ha...

We're bringing you the latest updates to the GBFan[…]

The amount of people participating in the milest[…]

This is awesome, One time. I love reading explanat[…]

And, lastly, for now, the video that prompted me t[…]