Talk about the your favorite Ghostbusters Collectibles from Mattel, Kenner, and more.
By YHSCraig
I found this today at a toys and collectibles show in Raleigh, NC. I had not seen one before, and I am pretty sure it's real. It has a folder and biographies of all the GB 2 actors, plus a brown paper sleeve with three promo 8x10 black and white photos. All of the pieces are stamped with Columbia Pictures (c) 1989. No matter what it looks great, is in great shape and I only paid $15.

By YHSCraig
OK guys, here are some more pics. After flipping through some of the pages, I am really excited that I got this. Here is a better breakdown of what is inside.

Cast Bios: (about 2 pages each)

Bill Murray
Dan Aykroyd
Ernie Hudson
Harold Ramis
Annie Potts
Sigourney Weaver
Ivan Reitman
Rick Moranis

Production Notes:

This is about a ten page booklet which I haven't even gone through yet. It is definitely detailed though and I'll post more about it once I flip through it.

Credits:

Just all of the movie credits!

Photos:

So there are three black and white 8x10s which are numbered. Looks like there is a set of maybe 9 or 10 so I might be on the lookout to complete the set!.

Image<br>Image<br>Image<br>Image<br>Image<br>Image<br>Image
By castewar
Nice! I'll have to dig up mine to compare. The one thing I do recall is mine doesn't have the bag for the press stills and was water damaged (got it for $5 because of it) For the most part, I'm pretty sure it's the same as mine and it is legit - $15 is a nice snag.
Nice score!

I haven't done the new update to the Spirits Unlea[…]

I ended up grabbing one of the 84 wands just t[…]

Matty PKE Question...URGENT

Depending on the price, it might be worth snatchin[…]

I have a full sized spirit pack, and I have the gh[…]