Talk about the your favorite Ghostbusters Collectibles from Mattel, Kenner, and more.
By Chace
"Raphael had become obsessed with Winston Zeddemore. Eventually the autographs, the photos, and the Facebook friendship were not enough. Raph lured Winston into the sewers, where he killed and ate his hero. In Raph's demented mind, it was the only way to 'become' Winston. He donned Winston's suit and returned to the firehouse where he killed the remaining Ghostbusters in the hopes that his turtle brothers would take over their roles.

When the other turtles discovered the truth of what had happened, they knew what they had to do.

Raph's death was quick and painless. They blamed it on Shredder. The public never learned the truth."
Gareee, Matt Campbell, TheRockman and 2 others liked this
By ROOKIEgarcia22
Chace wrote:"Raphael had become obsessed with Winston Zeddemore. Eventually the autographs, the photos, and the Facebook friendship were not enough. Raph lured Winston into the sewers, where he killed and ate his hero. In Raph's demented mind, it was the only way to 'become' Winston. He donned Winston's suit and returned to the firehouse where he killed the remaining Ghostbusters in the hopes that his turtle brothers would take over their roles.

When the other turtles discovered the truth of what had happened, they knew what they had to do.

Raph's death was quick and painless. They blamed it on Shredder. The public never learned the truth."

Whoa °_°

Sent from my LG-P930 using Ghostbusters Fans on Android
By Matt Campbell
That looks really good Slay.
Chace wrote:"Raphael had become obsessed with Winston Zeddemore. Eventually the autographs, the photos, and the Facebook friendship were not enough. Raph lured Winston into the sewers, where he killed and ate his hero. In Raph's demented mind, it was the only way to 'become' Winston. He donned Winston's suit and returned to the firehouse where he killed the remaining Ghostbusters in the hopes that his turtle brothers would take over their roles.

Now that is hilarious!
By Peter Venkman Jr.
I wonder how the other Turtles in this sub series would look if they got a simaler treatment. Ever since I first saw a video review of these, I kept thinking about how a Real Ghostbusters inspired look would make for some great customs.
By gamera1968
Peter Venkman Jr. wrote:I wonder how the other Turtles in this sub series would look if they got a simaler treatment. Ever since I first saw a video review of these, I kept thinking about how a Real Ghostbusters inspired look would make for some great customs.
There were a series of Star Trek / Turtle figures that came out a long time ago, that looked pretty cool.

I'd love it f there were a Ghostbusters / Turtles crossover as well.

That custom figure is pretty sweet ^_^
By CaptCyan
Hey Slay!

Nice to see you've "thrown your hat" into the customizing ring as it is. I'm not familiar with the current figures so was this all paint or did you do some other work as well?

BTW, :nicejobyoudid:
By slaysghosts
Thanks everybody, it's all paint and a couple of my custom decals from ecto1a and the slimeblower. I originally planned on doing a full set but wal mart was not fully stocked.
    Favorite William Atherton Movie.

"Die Hard" for me! Atherton's po[…]

Also probably different release dates. USA[…]

I like the camo tint. This is the one tint I would[…]

Ghostbusters Day 2024

Even if Frozen Empire somehow made a billion dolla[…]