Talk about the your favorite Ghostbusters Collectibles from Mattel, Kenner, and more.
Had a checker girl once again run the SKUs. My system was showing the Ray/Egon set, double the last number. They got more in!

Unfortunately, the daytime manager is still refusing to bring them out of the back.

I spoke to a lady in toys who's been trying to find them for me. She said the manager has them locked away in storage and won't put them out. I guess he wants them.
TexasBuster wrote:Had a checker girl once again run the SKUs. My system was showing the Ray/Egon set, double the last number. They got more in!

Unfortunately, the daytime manager is still refusing to bring them out of the back.

I spoke to a lady in toys who's been trying to find them for me. She said the manager has them locked away in storage and won't put them out. I guess he wants them.
Dude if i were you i would call and report that manager! He shouldnt be able to do that! Thats total bullshit!
I have to wonder... The pictures I'm finding of the white mailer don't say "ADULT COLLECTOR". Maybe it's on the other side, or we're being trolled successfully ;_;.

Hopefully it's just only on one side!

SnidderEcto1 wrote:
TexasBuster wrote:Had a checker girl once again run the SKUs. My system was showing the Ray/Egon set, double the last number. They got more in!

Dude if i were you i would call and report that manager! He shouldnt be able to do that! Thats total bullshit!
Well, technically he can. What's my argument? The items aren't technically for sale unless they're on the floor. They're hoarding up the MOTU items too, according to the large guy who assembles the furniture.

My guess is the manager knows someone who works at the local flea market(the one ole' Videobob visits sometimes) and they'll probably end up there next month.
travisccook wrote:I have to wonder... The pictures I'm finding of the white mailer don't say "ADULT COLLECTOR". Maybe it's on the other side, or we're being trolled successfully ;_;.

if you compare the two boxes in the photo, the logos and words aren't the same size.
TexasBuster wrote:
SnidderEcto1 wrote:Dude if i were you i would call and report that manager! He shouldnt be able to do that! Thats total bullshit!
Well, technically he can. What's my argument? The items aren't technically for sale unless they're on the floor. They're hoarding up the MOTU items too, according to the large guy who assembles the furniture.

My guess is the manager knows someone who works at the local flea market(the one ole' Videobob visits sometimes) and they'll probably end up there next month.

I used to work in retail for 5+ yrs in a couple of places and managers has told me the employees are not allowed to hide product for themselves if u got caught u would get fired! All u can do is try! I would call the corporate and explain the situation and see what happens!
Last edited by Kingpin on August 11th, 2013, 9:23 am, edited 1 time in total.Reason: Fixed quote code
This content received too many dislikes. Click SHOW to view
travisccook wrote:I have to wonder... The pictures I'm finding of the white mailer don't say "ADULT COLLECTOR". Maybe it's on the other side, or we're being trolled successfully ;_;.

It is on just one side.

FrancineStantz wrote: if you compare the two boxes in the photo, the logos and words aren't the same size.
I don't have the other box for comparison, but if there's a difference in the logos I didn't notice it in person. I'm sorry for not lining up the shot 90 degrees in front of the boxes.
AJ Quick, GNRGB, Boomerjinks and 1 others liked this
This content received too many dislikes. Click SHOW to view
FrancineStantz wrote:Did you buy three? That last price tag doesn't match up with the other two from the pictures.
No, I only bought one. The one on the right. The only reason I can think of as to why the tag doesn't match up, in your estimation anyway, is that it was about to fall off of the box when I carried it to the front. It must've got moved when it was stuck back on.
FrancineStantz wrote:Also, why are the price tags on the trap smaller than the tags on the twilight dolls?
I guess they're different for the same reason that the price tag on 12" figures is smaller as well. In short, I don't really know. I'm sure your local Big Lots manager would be more helpful than I in the area of product labeling. Honestly, I didn't notice a difference.
I didn't think I needed a documentary crew to follow me into Big Lots to search for GB toys. My bad guys. I guess I can dig the receipt out of the garbage tomorrow before the can gets picked up. Geez.
AlTheRelic, Boomerjinks liked this

It doesn't match up. The price tag on the right is about the same height from the top of the box as the left picture, but there is more space between the tag and the logo.
Yeah, and you can also tell that the tag is about to fall off in the pic on the right. I'm not sure if you're trying to say that the boxes on the shelf are photoshopped, or if it's a different box between the pics. It feels like you're just reaching for reasons to not believe me at this point.
Boomerjinks liked this
Why not just provide a receipt?

Sure HE'S looking for any excuse; I just don't believe you and that's what it will take. You haven't shown a sku (which was asked), and anyone can pluck a sticker from a 12" box onto a trap box, just like anyone can bring an empty trap mailer box into a store and put the price sticker on.

Convince me.
kapitolp liked this
By YHSCraig
I usually give the benefit of the doubt in a case like this. Why in the world would anyone put ANY AMOUNT OF TIME into faking something like this. It would make no sense, especially from a contributing member.

Having said that, i am not buying a word of this. No way I say.
Donkey8012 liked this
Because there exist photos of a full shelf of MOTUC shadowweavers that seemed to piss off a lot of people, and even more when they found out they were faked.

There's no harm in asking him to prove it, if anything it helps prove to people that want a trap that biglots is a legitimate outlet for them. Donkey hasn't showed anything concrete. Had I found them id have photos of everything to prove it.

All he has is a box.

Wow this looks amazing! I really enjoyed reading […]

Honestly, I don’t think there is damage from[…]

Greetings

http://i.imgur.com/1kB7fOZ.jpg

I love that people are still making these packs. I[…]