Talk about the your favorite Ghostbusters Collectibles from Mattel, Kenner, and more.
I won't be convinced until I see it on a reciept.

Those sku's mean nothing to me, calling the store with skus; is a waste of time in my area.

I'm not calling him a troll, because he could very well be right. he's just not making much effort to convince me he is.
EJLambert liked this
This content received too many dislikes. Click SHOW to view
PC, you are a genius. Kudos for figuring this one out. Sorry to drag it out for so long, but it was just too much fun. I've never trolled before, and this seemed like the perfect opportunity. :) However PC, the labels were made, not reused. That's right. I strutted into Big Lots with two empty mailer boxes, placed the boxes on an empty shelf, took the pics, and walked right back out. I was going to get permission from a manager, but was in a bit of a hurry and opted to just go right in with my boxes. Nobody even stopped me! On the way out, I was a little worried that loss-prevention might stop me, but then I remembered I was in Big Lots...

FrancineStantz, everything I said about the box being the same in the pic is true. Also, yes, those are two real Matty Ghost Trap boxes on that shelf. So rather than your photo-investigation exposing me as a fraud, you really only exposed how poor your photo-investigation skills are. Dude, you may need glasses. Lol.

AND I WOULD'VE GOTTEN AWAY WITH IT TOO, IF IT HADN'T BEEN FOR THAT MEDLING........PROTONCHARGER! BWAHAHA!

This does go to show that you really should take everything posted on the boards, especially in a thread like this, with a grain of salt.
ProtonCharger, AJ Quick, seekandannoy and 2 others liked this
Aaaaaaaaand, I have a feeling what little karma I've accumulated is either going to bottom out or skyrocket. Lol.
By Ecto96
Yeah, fair enough. There is an eerie silence from Donkey now lol. I'd say be hopeful it's true, but not too hopeful as for your dreams to be dashed.
I'm still hoping for the Winston/Peter 12" set, myself. I never collected any of the figures and at this price, as detailed as they are... Passing them up is just not an option lol.

And there you go. Troll is fed.
Yeah, good call PC. :D
By AJ Quick
You gotta give him credit for actually putting Big Lots stickers on his Ghost Trap boxes and then putting them on a shelf in a store.... and just walking in and out with them!

Kudos to Donkey for the epic prank.
I couldn't have done it without my partner in crime and label-making extraordinaire, Alex Newborn! (Also borrowed a box from him as well.)
AlTheRelic, EJLambert, Vincenzo330 and 1 others liked this
Epic prank? We're here trying to help each other out. Then he says negative comments about me...and he's praised for it?
Last edited by FrancineStantz on August 10th, 2013, 11:34 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Ecto96, GNRGB, joeghostbuster and 4 others liked this
By Ecto96
This is a list of SKU's that are supposedly available from Big Lots for their corresponding items:
SKU#810141191 - "Ready To Believe" Peter
SKU#810141192 - 12 Inch Ray/ Egon two pack
SKU#810141193 - Peter Venkman
SKU#810141194 - 12 Inch Peter/Winston two pack
SKU#810141195 - "Ready To Believe" Ray
SKU#810141196 - Vigo
SKU#810141197 - "Ready To Believe" Egon
SKU#810141198 - Vinz Clortho
SKU#810141199 - Slime Blower Winston
SKU#810141200 - Peter Venkman

Source: http://www.cannibalreviews.com/2013/08/ ... ially.html
What's it say when the admin condones something like this? You make something up and lie to try to get people traveling to a store to look for something that isn't even there...and that's considered an "epic prank"?

I've seen so much ganging up and putting people down and making fun of people on this site over the years. It makes me sick.
Ecto96, elsoldao7, joeghostbuster and 4 others liked this
By Ecto96
I agree with you Francine. Hell I once had one guy and the admin gang up on me, that's why I don't visit here often.

Anyway before I forget, I was wandering through Hobby Lobby with the ex this week, and thinking about how these figures are top-heavy and don't stand well.
Right about then we were in the doll-making section, and I saw doll stands there. They're under 3 bucks a pop, and come in various sizes and even are adjustable in height. The bases are round and figure a good paint job over the wood could make a cool black metal/no ghost logo look.
AlTheRelic liked this
By Ecto96
Yep :) That's what I thought of, too. Right now they're sitting (literally) on my xbox lol. But yeah, I know the feel of being picked on, on this board. S'why I left several years ago. Only came back because of the Matty figures appearing in Big Lots. Seems the karma system is totally useless lol.
Doctor Venkman liked this

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks tra[…]