Talk about the your favorite Ghostbusters Collectibles from Mattel, Kenner, and more.
Janesville, Wi had the Ray/Egon 12" packs and RGB Citizen Ghost Venkmans, but were cleared out as of today (checked in store). Machesney Park, Il had 12" Ray/Egon packs as of last Wensday (called). Anyone in my area find the 12" Peter/Winston 2 pack or 6" RTBY Egon?
By pseadynamo
Hey there. The Big lots just south of Seattle in Burien had one of these left for $10 so I grabbed it up. I saw the "TV Ad" version of Ray ( with lab coat and air sniffer box thing) there last week but didn't buy as I was out of time and could not stand in line.

I recommend going back to check if you saw nothing at yours last time. The Matty stuff seems to be still trickling in...

By AlTheRelic
I spotted a couple of Vigo's in Trexlertown in Wescosville Pennslyvania if anybody is within traveling distance and is interested in knowing
Im suprised no one has found a single winston/peter 2 pack during the glut of the big lots sell off. i cant believe that matty would have sold hundreds more of that set over egon/ray unless matty made a considerably smaller run of pete/winston compared to egon/ray. maybe we will see them durng christmas resets or black friday, but selling off everything else and saving back that set doesnt make much sense to me. anybody got an in with big lots or mattel to find out what happened with the pete/winston set?
By AlTheRelic
Flux, the thing is that people prefer Cashola over Trading.
By fluxcapacitor
AlTheRelic, I understand that. I feel like I'm being misunderstood here. I didn't specifically ask for trading with me. It was just a suggestion and all I said was I was a little surprised that nobody was interested. I didnt say I didn't know why or couldn't understand why.
By Starfighter
A couple of questions:

Has anyone found the Mattel 12-inch Ghostbusters 2-pack of Peter Venkman & Winston Zeddemore at Big Lots yet? I know that they advertised that 2-pack a couple weeks ago, but have they actually benn found?

Did they use the Slime Blowers with the Grey Uniforms in the movies? The 2-Packs have it this way but is that correct and were there ever more than 2 Slime Blowers made so that a team of four would use them?

Aslo, Did the whole team use goggles in the movies or comics or was it just Ray Stantz? I cannot remember.

Lastly, what is this piece from the Egon & Ray 2-pack:

By Kingpin
I can't answer the first two questions, but as for the third...

The Ecto Goggles were predominantly worn by Ray, but during the montage sequence after they've captured Slimer, both Egon and Peter are also seen wearing the Goggles. In the cartoon all four Ghostbusters used them, and in the comics Ray is again the one most commonly seen wearing them.

As for that piece of equipment, that's the Globuscope, and it's used by Ray when they go to see the painting of Vigo for the first time.
In many promotional photographs as well as the film's poster, Ray and Winston are seen wearing the Slime Blowers with the grey uniforms, even though in the film they only the wear the Slime Blowers with the tan uniforms. As for their being more than two Slime Blowers, no only Ray and Winston use them at the films climax, since Peter and Egon have Proton Packs.

I did finally get to the Big Lots store closest to my house, but all they had was 2 Vigo's and one Retro Action RGB Peter Venkman in the tan jumpsuit. Hopefully I will have more luck at the Big Lots in Portland ME. I really want some more Peter Venkman (clean version) figures for customs along with an Egon Spengler or to make a Courtroom Battle Egon and to replace the head on my GB2 boxed set Egon.
I visited and called up the mattel stores in middleton and wilmot wi as well as big lots in janesville wi and machesney park il. all gb stuff gone and all 4 locations do not expect more. Seems its back to ebay for the pete/ winston 12 inchers and extra lab coat gbs/ghosts for me. I didnt want to pay $120 for the two packs when they came out due to the recycling of one complete figure in the pack, but now that i grabbed ray/egon, kinda feel i should have winston /pete set too, but at $200+ on ebay, i just dont know.....maybe the completist in me will have to suffer.
I went to 3 different big lots today in the east valley of AZ Tempe, Mesa, and Gilbert nothing, still going to check the one by me in chandler and in gilbert soon to. I only saw one master of the universe toy in mesa.

We're bringing you the latest updates to the GBFan[…]

The amount of people participating in the milest[…]

This is awesome, One time. I love reading explanat[…]

And, lastly, for now, the video that prompted me t[…]