Talk about the your favorite Ghostbusters Collectibles from Mattel, Kenner, and more.
By Jimm
I did a quick search and didn't find anything, so hopefully this isn't old news.

http://toynewsi.com/news.php?catid=13&itemid=20741

Yeah, that's a news item about Masters of the Universe stuff. But if you look close, there looks to be a Ghostbusters logo up there too. I can't tell what exactly it is based on this picture either. But, if you're near a Big Lots, it might be worth checking out.
By Zack
Wow!!! Looks like the GB2 twelve inch two packs which I would love to be able to walk into my Big Lots and pick them up but looking at all the replies, it looks like if you're not anywhere near the California locations where these are being dumped you won't see anything at all.

I still think it was really really dumb that they weren't all in the dark GB2 suits but I digress!
By Jimm
Garvin Ghostbuster wrote:I found the 12'' two pack in Hot Springs Arkansas for 39.00. They also had a few 6'' figures as well. But sadly I already payed mattys big bucks for mine.
Do you remember which 6" figures they were, or how much Big Lots was charging? It makes me hopeful when I hear about them appearing somewhere other than California.
I have a Big Lots, but I can't even bring myself to wander in there. There's literally nothing in there but play school type stuff.
I checked one in Denver. Nothing GB.. they only had one toy aisle.

I hadn't actually been to a Big Lots in a while. It is like a thrift store where everything is new, but someone (or a company) wanted to get rid of it. It's where new things go to die.
joeghostbuster liked this
By Jimm
AJ Quick wrote:I checked one in Denver. Nothing GB.. they only had one toy aisle.

I hadn't actually been to a Big Lots in a while. It is like a thrift store where everything is new, but someone (or a company) wanted to get rid of it. It's where new things go to die.
Yep. Unfortunately, that's a perfect explanation for why Matty's GB line would be there.
Jimm wrote:
Garvin Ghostbuster wrote:I found the 12'' two pack in Hot Springs Arkansas for 39.00. They also had a few 6'' figures as well. But sadly I already payed mattys big bucks for mine.
Do you remember which 6" figures they were, or how much Big Lots was charging? It makes me hopeful when I hear about them appearing somewhere other than California.
Slim Blower Ray,Winston,and Pete. No others just the one's thay had forever on matty. The price was 12.99. It was last week.
So I went today to check em out at the Highlands store mentioned in the article. They had three Ray/ Egons and one Meganator from the Masters line.

I asked one of the stockers if this was it and he said to check on Wednesday, but the day before a man purchased 12 boxes of the GB2s. I hate scalpers.
CaptCyan wrote:Nothing in the local NJ store.
I figured that would happen, why would Jersey locations have that? We have a Big Lots in Toms River, haven't been to it once since I moved from Essex County. I was going to see if they had the 12" GB2 figures. Even if they did or do, I wouldn't be able to buy them until next month. Even that would depend on the price.
Searched 4 BigLots stores over here aaaand nothing. This must be old news.
AJ Quick wrote:Well.

To be fair. Nobody knows garbage better than New Jersey.
Well, I DO throw out ALOT of crap.
I'd call but I'm afraid once I get ahold of somebody and ask, all they do is put the phone down, tend to something else, wait a few minutes, pick the phone up and act like they checked when in reality, they did NOTHING
I didn't find any Egon Spangler Ray Stanz Marty 2 packs at my local store. Looking online, people are selling them on Amazon for 150, but it looks like there are a few on eBay for $99. Thinking about grabbing one before you can't find any anymore.

Any thoughts?
SlimeGuy wrote:Closest we got in Utah was MoLarr.
I didn't even find that.
Is this mostly closer to the west coast? I just checked a biglots in winter haven and no dice. Id love to get whatever MOTUC I can on the cheap and would rather not make up the difference driving to every big lots in the area.
PKE Meter build project!

DO you have this files on sale?

Also, sorry I can’t answer the question, but[…]

There's some fun dialogue TV-edits, a replacement[…]

Thanks The_Y33TER ! Confirmation there's no elect[…]