Talk about the your favorite Ghostbusters Collectibles from Mattel, Kenner, and more.
By gbinms
I have a 3d printer and was wanting to print out some tv accurate proton packs for my RGB figures. Goggle 3d warehouse has the movie pack but not the rgb pack. If any one with a talent for 3d modeling would be willing to draw me a model I would be willing to ship him or her a set of packs when they are done.
By AlTheRelic
You might as well make figures instead of just packs, I know I would go Banannas for new Real Ghostbuster and even Extreme Ghostbusters figures
By gbinms
CPU64 wrote:How soon do you need them?
Im not in any rush. Just when ever. The files would just need to be in a format that I could convert into STL. Thats the format that the 3d printer uses. Im also thinking that it would be a good idea to ditch the old post and back hole system for a magnet. Idk about you guys but my packs never wanted to stay on real tight. What do yall think?
By gbinms
AlTheRelic wrote:You might as well make figures instead of just packs, I know I would go Banannas for new Real Ghostbuster and even Extreme Ghostbusters figures
I thought about doing something like this. But for right now I want to stick to something simple like the pack and accessories.
    PKE Meter build project!

DO you have this files on sale?

Also, sorry I can’t answer the question, but[…]

There's some fun dialogue TV-edits, a replacement[…]

Thanks The_Y33TER ! Confirmation there's no elect[…]