Talk about the your favorite Ghostbusters Collectibles from Mattel, Kenner, and more.
By tito
GHOSTBUSTERS STORE
Thank you for your recent purchase from the Ghostbusters Store!
We will send you an email when your order is about to ship.
Music + Merch
Item Price Delivery Qty Subtotal
FREE 6 inch Stay Puft figurine
Processing $0.00 Free* 1 $0.00

If you click through it says:

Congrats, thanks for your order.
Please see the status for each of your items below.

Item Type Qty Status Delivery
FREE 6 inch Stay Puft figurine Premium Product 1 Processing Processing
By tito
Just figured it out, listed on the STAY PUFT EDITION SUPER DELUXE VINYL order page it says:

As an added bonus, you will receive a FREE 6 inch Stay Puft figurine with your purchase.

Ha, yes thanks CaptCyan!
I don't consider it a free figure. It was part of the $60 record bundle. I know we didn't get a picture of the figure beforehand but when it said figure included, I wasn't expecting 5 year old over-stock for that price.
By Dan AKA
As being one of the folks that promoted this special edition record at NYCC I can assure you the 60 Dollar price point does not include the figure, it was a free gift for fans who preordered, and wasn't even added as a pretty order bonus until far after the record became available on the Ghostbusters shop.

But if you want to be a grumpy guss then you just go on ahead.
By Spengs
I don't own this nor had I seen one out of box before today. I like it. If I had previously paid $60 and received a "free" 'old' figure I could see how some of us would feel. If one doesn't like it or already had one, it could be sold to try to make a profit. A thought and a suggestion.
By tito
I can confirm as I now own both, this figure is identical. It even says collectible DVD Gift Set on the bottom. It came in the same exact plastic sleeve with the cutout for the container of slime. It's fine as a free gift.
This post may contain an affiliate link that helps support GBFans.com when you make a purchase at no additional cost to you.

In response to Dan AKA, Amazon.com has this item for less than $50 without any s&h tacked on. Buying this item direct from Sony has no benefit EXCEPT for the 6" figure, which is worthless. Seriously, what's the point of having it around? It just barely looks like Stay Puft - it's like if Stay Puft went on some bulimia diet and then unveiled his plastic surgery-fied face way too soon. This is lazy and uncaring sculpting, it should have never existed in the first place and the fact that it's resurfaced in this way is annoying. In any case, at least now I know not to keep hoping for a windfall that will enable me to buy this from GhostbustersStore dot com, and now I can *maybe* buy it at Amazon if I end up with a wad of cash that didn't already get spent at the end of the month...the gatefold cover alone would be worth $15-$30. If only there was a way to frame that and display it somewhere in my abode...
    PKE Meter build project!

DO you have this files on sale?

Also, sorry I can’t answer the question, but[…]

There's some fun dialogue TV-edits, a replacement[…]

Thanks The_Y33TER ! Confirmation there's no elect[…]