Talk about the your favorite Ghostbusters Collectibles from Mattel, Kenner, and more.
A friend of mine dropped of a box of old ghostbusters toys and in the box was two fujifilm ectos. So I made a pre ecto out of one of them! The curtains are made of a old white tshirt with black sharpie for the folds. I found a cop car that has the correct lights for the roof once it comes in I'll have more pics

Image[/URL]

Image[/URL]
Jake LeRoy wrote:Thanks slays! I'm no captcyan when it comes to painting but I think it turned out alright!
Nobody paints like captcyan...not even me.:smile:

Save your $25 bucks, I've got some old 3mm Red Round Top LEDs that should be close to the size of a Bubblegum Light for your Pre-Ecto. All you would need is to paint the Chrome Trim on them.
Haha! Your paint skills amaze me capt! That would be great as I can't justify spending 25 bucks just for the three plastic roof lights.

Now all I would need to find is the little lights that are on ether side o the gumball light. Been thinkin about making those as well.

I might have some 3mm LEDs layin around though so save yours capt! But thanks for the idea Im surprised I didn't think of that!
Small update! So I took a clear car fuse and made the whelen edge bar for my other fuji ecto. I might cut it down some as its to long but I think it came out ok other than the picture being to dark to really make out the green and blue paint.

Image[/URL]

Wow this looks amazing! I really enjoyed reading […]

@gpstar, Thanks for all this info. I’m wor[…]

Honestly, I don’t think there is damage from[…]

Greetings

http://i.imgur.com/1kB7fOZ.jpg