By UK Ghostbuster 89
i may aswell make use of this thread,

ok i am now the proud owner of Nick a tron's Trap molds, absolute amazing Nick!
so i thought id make a pedal for it,
hopefully if i mold each peice i shall be able to cast the whole thing in resin so, both trap and pedal are resin.

im using stefans plans, heres my progress so far,

the foot pedal, i engraved, not screen acurate but looks better than nothing.
By UK Ghostbuster 89
Cheers Nick,

your be able to make 1 no problem, the most time consumming parts were making the side boxes, i carved them from an old fence post.

anyway more progress.

still need fixtures and fittings, and waiting on a sub connector from AJ, possibly the only thing not able to scratch build without it looking rubbish.
By Kingpin
chibigear wrote:Good looking trap pedal man! I like how the side boxes came out. Still I wonder why you made them from scrap, as they are readily available from electrical stores? Still, great work on that!!
He's UK based, so the correct sized ones may not be as readily available.
By UK Ghostbuster 89
Cheers for the comments guys!

yer apart from not being able to get the right size, im 1 of those,, who would rather make do than spend out on extras

i shall update when i get fixtures, probably screwfix, great store.
By chibigear
Kingpin wrote:
chibigear wrote:Good looking trap pedal man! I like how the side boxes came out. Still I wonder why you made them from scrap, as they are readily available from electrical stores? Still, great work on that!!
He's UK based, so the correct sized ones may not be as readily available.
I understand that. I was astonished to find out the correct sized boxes on my local electrical outlet. I kind of thought that if I can find something here in Finland, they should be available elsewhere too.. Still, I should know better than to presume things. And kudos to you for making them from scrap... All the better..
By UK Ghostbuster 89
doomseeker wrote:That's wicked! you've done a really good job there!

(love the pen by the way! :vinzclortho: )
LOL ,yer can ya tell i come from Great Yarmouth :)

sorry for late reply i completly forgot to update. DOH!

heres the finnished pedal, i found a better looking Relay, the only thing i have bought for this was the D SUB, from AJ,

i normally weather everthing, i gave it another coat of paint, and im deciding to keep this with the 'NEW' look
By UK Ghostbuster 89
Thanks Everyone for the comments, nice to know :)

sietsema02. yep too true, thankfully AJ stocks most things needed for put together a pedal, though scratch building it was a tad hard, i owe alot to Stefans plans.
nick-a-tron wrote:looks great Carl! the fact you scratch built it too really adds to its greatness :)

i may have another small freebie to send you this week. ill shoot you a PM when i get them in.
Thanks Nick, if you approve of the standard it must be good lol. Cheers about the freebie, though you dont have to.
By FeinDTacticS
gbrob wrote:That's crazy how you made the project boxes out of wood...

awesome!

Seriously.. that took some work.. I wonder if they even open like the project boxes do. But like someone else said "dont mod what you dont see"
By abntroop
very cool!!
UK Ghostbuster 89 wrote:
doomseeker wrote:That's wicked! you've done a really good job there!

(love the pen by the way! :vinzclortho: )
LOL ,yer can ya tell i come from Great Yarmouth :)

sorry for late reply i completly forgot to update. DOH!

heres the finnished pedal, i found a better looking Relay, the only thing i have bought for this was the D SUB, from AJ,

i normally weather everthing, i gave it another coat of paint, and im deciding to keep this with the 'NEW' look

Oh, another thing - this was made mostly out of sc[…]

Hasbro Ghostbusters

Is anybody making Slime Blowers that would fit the[…]

Beautiful!! I'm getting this even if finances don[…]

Super helpful thanks. I will read properly when […]