This is for other Ghostbusters Props that don't fit into the categories above.
By Dark Jedi 1500
So me and my friends are going to busting around town on halloween and then some, and our costumes are coming along really well. We are going to have the whole deal and probably an ecto one replica (borrowed)

Since this will probably make us total babe magnets I was thinking about making buisness cards to hand out to people in the bars to make us look like the "real deal". Has anyone ever done this before? I've seen a possible design in the game on Louis and Jennee's desk.
By AJ Quick
OAOSwartz wrote:we went thru vistaprint.com and i THINK we got like 500 cards for $70 or something like that.
VistaPrint is a pretty awesome site. That is where I get a lot of stuff like Business Cards and Calendars done.

But that price is pretty bad, you really have to search around before you go there and find coupons. For example I got 1000 GBFans Business Cards for $32 Shipped on the extra heavy paper.

(Which are free for anyone who would like a stack to hand out!)

You can follow this link for cheap business cards from VistaPrint:

By Some_Guy
Ooo, sounds like fun. Haha. A friend asked me to get some business cards for him, or find a site that makes them. Awesome.

Also, AJ, I still have some of my cards leftover from when I got my GBFans bracelet. But I've been handing them out, I swear!
By Gareee
We had 500 cards printed and shipped for $15 or so. Also, most of those places add an additional charge based on the number of images you use. If you can consolodate multiple images into one image, then you'll save money.

Here's our cards.. we were shooting for something realistic looking, but with nods to the anniversary, and also the movies.

By Ryusui
Dude...that's awesome.
You know what would be interesting? If you got a prepaid phone, put that number on your card, and created a voicemail greeting for your franchise asking callers to leave a message detailing their ghost problem. It'd be interestng to see the responses you get.
By UltimateGBfan
Ryusui wrote:Dude...that's awesome.
You know what would be interesting? If you got a prepaid phone, put that number on your card, and created a voicemail greeting for your franchise asking callers to leave a message detailing their ghost problem. It'd be interestng to see the responses you get.
Our business cards have a prepaid number on it and we get some very funny as messages,we had a recurring fellow that we do believe thought we were real GBs.
By Gareee
I didnt want to deal with phone calls, so I used the movie phone number, but DID create a new email address.. the email addy on it works if people want to contact us.
By bradboss12
yeah, I put my email addy on ours. 500 doesn't seem like a lot of cards, but we still have stacks of them. Cool card, Garee, and thanks for the link, AJ! After we go through these cards, OAOSwartz and I will probably get new ones with our website and our "rusty" logo that we get at then end of the movie.
By loly2kn2
We used vistaprint.co.uk, cant fault them really. Great cards (although if you upload your own design their bleed measurement lies a bit) Heres a pic of one of ours:

Got 1000 of them

Lawrence
By jettajeffro
Ours is pretty basic so nothing fancy to show off, but I did willingly put my phone number on the card and on our website. I've only got one call that has been a prank and only a couple about doing an actual paranormal investigation. Otherwise it's just a faster means of communication for appearances.

Since I don't have any type of GB related voicemail I do get those voice messages that go something like "I thought I was calling the Ghostbusters but I guess not, sorry." Then I have to call them back.
By AJ Quick
loly2kn2 wrote:We used vistaprint.co.uk, cant fault them really. Great cards (although if you upload your own design their bleed measurement lies a bit) Heres a pic of one of ours:

Got 1000 of them
How did you get them in all black!?

I will have to do my next batch on black!
Crazy1van liked this
By loly2kn2
I just made it with a black background, the card is white on the back to write phone numbers etc... on. didnt want to give everyone my phone number on a hand out.

Just make sure that when you upload your design you have a lot of bleed, their software lies a bit, and you dont want a white border on it.

Lawrence
By UltimateGBfan
Finally got a pic of our card,this is the newest version,we removed the number from the card as I am having to use the prepaid cell for personal use now.

Our cards are done free at the print shop that my best friend/NFLGB team mate works at.
Crazy1van liked this
By Gareee
I like that north florida one!

I figured the guys were always on a budget, and something liek this woulda been kinda "blue collar" cheaply done, if ya catch my drift.

I like the black really slick pro ones, but the cheap ones just seem more authentic to me.
By UltimateGBfan
Thanks Gareee,my best friend is a graphic designer and he used the original prop cards as a reference when creating ours.
By Gareee
Has an image of the original prop cards ever shown up anywhere?

Never saw them if they have!
By Gareee
I think it would be great to have it available here somewhere, if nothing else as an added reference.
By Sledge
I usually get mine for about 65 for around 5000 14 pt full color uv coated glossy. have not yet done anything for GB but have used the same company for many other things. can use any image to create a card.
By Dan Shannon

Went to the same place as Gareee. Mine cost a little more because I had both sides of the card done, about $30 for 200 w/shipping calculated in. I think the next batch is gonna be straight one sided for price reasons.
Crazy1van liked this
By Gareee
Yeah we were handing them out like they were candy, and everyone wanted one. I guess its like us wanting outfits n gear.. we all want something based on a license we love.
By UltimateGBfan
Yea we literally had 1000 cards at the game event,we also had some Join Us flyers and some ROOKIE name tag stickers and some NFLGB No Ghost and normal No Ghost logo stickers,they flew off our table like hotcakes.

We have 3 ROOKIE stickers,10 normal No Ghost stickers,no NFLGB No Ghost stickers,4 Joins Us flyers,and about 20 business cards.

We've got to get some more of our freebies printed off now.

Here are the ROOKIE sticker,NFLGB sticker,and Join Us flyer:

Sorry for the weird angle on the NFLGB sticker,it's actually on the back of my mobo on my pack.

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]