By | alkaline |
Bulletproof70 wrote:Thanks for the heads-up!

Anyone know a good, reliable source for stickers then?
By Sol Prime
Kingpin wrote:Do not buy from EvolutionToyShop, that seller took and is selling Ken Huegel's stickers without crediting him.
Isn't that some form of copyright infringement? Is there a way to report it to eBay?
By Kingpin
Ken is perfectly happy to let the guy do it, as he never charged for them himself... but it's still wrong in my book... but, with him not interested in pursuing, there's little we can do to get eBay to take the listings down.
By | alkaline |
Kingpin wrote:Ken is perfectly happy to let the guy do it, as he never charged for them himself... but it's still wrong in my book... but, with him not interested in pursuing, there's little we can do to get eBay to take the listings down.
You know, technically everyone here is ripping off Columbia Pictures prop department so were all a little guilty, especially those who sell parts and shells and such. I guess the way to look at it is that your not paying for the part, your paying for the time and material that just happens to be in the shape of the part ;)
By Kingpin
| alkaline | wrote:
Kingpin wrote:Ken is perfectly happy to let the guy do it, as he never charged for them himself... but it's still wrong in my book... but, with him not interested in pursuing, there's little we can do to get eBay to take the listings down.
You know, technically everyone here is ripping off Columbia Pictures prop department so were all a little guilty, especially those who sell parts and shells and such. I guess the way to look at it is that your not paying for the part, your paying for the time and material that just happens to be in the shape of the part ;)
Except this guy lifted Ken's designs to specifically sell them for profit, he's not doing anything benevolent like Exoray or MMM.
By | alkaline |
RoboProp wrote:Save yourself $24 and download 'em yourself, print them on glossy paper, cover in clear laminate from Office Depot and spray adhesive the backside.

http://www.hprops.com/labels/

Laminate as in clear contact? As in old school covering your books in grade school? Or actual laminate?
By | alkaline |
RoboProp wrote:Self adhesive laminating sheets...

http://www.restockit.com/Clear-Self-Adh ... per-Pack--(AVELS10P

Oh sweet! I'll have to check those out. Thanks.
By Gareee
Heck, go even easier! Print them out onb good quality paper, distress them if you like, spray them with waterproof clear coat, and then just use a good solid coat of spray glue on the back.

Thats what we did.

For foil looking labels, print them on clear sheets, peel those and stick them onto the shiny side of aluminum foil. Then put spray glue on the back of that, and put them on. Thats how we did a number of the stickers on our packs in my build thread.

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]