Please post up details about your transactions. Please put the name of the seller or buyer in the topic title! Only CIVIL feedback and discussions will be allowed.
Forum rules: Please provide clear and accurate feedback for a seller. Search for forum to make sure there isn't already a topic about a seller, if there is post in that thread. When posting please be careful as you will not be able to edit your post later.
By GBFans
This topic was created to leave feedback for irricanian - Multimediamayhem.

Please leave feedback for this person if you have completed a transaction with them recently. Remember to keep things factual and relavent to the discussion. Do not comment if you do not have a reason to (ex. you haven't had a transcation with them), and remember once a comment is submitted you will not be able to edit it. We also do not remove feedback unless it violates a rule, so do not be afraid to leave an honest opinion!
By bluejoker
I bought a mother board from irricanian, shipped out upon payment, recieved conformation on shipment etc. etc.

Wonderful to deal with and would recommend him to anyone looking for top notch stuff.
irricanian liked this
By malcolmhoaz
bluejoker wrote: I bought a mother board from irricanian, shipped out upon payment, recieved conformation on shipment etc. etc.

Wonderful to deal with and would recommend him to anyone looking for top notch stuff.

I second this one. He is top notch and keeps the lines of communication open
irricanian liked this
By Sksstudios
irricanian

Bought some resistors and banjo tips from him, and business was smooth and flawless both on and off ebay. Everything arrived in less than 5 business days (inter-Canada shipping - not intl), and I was kept up to date the whole time.

Flawless!

Cam
irricanian liked this
By Stantz1981
irricanian - bought some tubing & metal parts from him both on & off ebay. How can I praise him enough!!??!! Quality items, smooth flawless transaction & kept up-to-date the whole time by email. I will be doing business again. Thanks Colin!
irricanian liked this
By BSjohnson
I bought some tubing and resistors from him on eBay very close to Halloween. He recognized me from the boards and gave me the discount he offered here and on Proptopia at that time. The shipping was fast, the communication was great and he sends PLENTY of tubing so you can use as little or as much as you need and still have plenty left over. And the original resistors are in GREAT shape.

I also hear his metal parts are good work, but I haven't seen them personally.Highly recommended, though.
irricanian liked this
By cplbeaudoin
This post may contain an affiliate link that helps support GBFans.com when you make a purchase at no additional cost to you.

Get three sets of Clippard hoses, off-eBay... no fuss, no muss. Thanks pal!
irricanian liked this
By ice11red
One of the best. Pleaseure working with this guy. I had a halloween emergancy, I ordered a trap holster from another member, and it was never sent. A week before halloween, I consulted this guy and bought a few things from him. Everything was flawless and arrived with time to spare.
irricanian liked this
By Stantz1981
Bought a trap holster. Shipped quickly to the UK. Lovely well made item. Another flawless transaction. Thanks Colin!
irricanian liked this
By MRod
Got in on the aluminum motherboard and ribbon cable combo. Great communication, quick shipment, quality parts. Thanks Colin.
irricanian liked this
By Containment Unit1
I myself have purchased a motherboard and a few other things off irricanian and everything arrived swiftly and safely and defiantely would recommend him to anyone interested in looking. He really was the stepping stone for me getting into propping and now Im almost done almost in time for Halloween. 8)
irricanian liked this
By Leon Zundinger
I bought some stuff of of Colin during his moving sale. Package arrived today. I got a Trap Holster, V-Hooks and a bunch of resin knobs, resin vector plate and resin Clippard valves. His stuff looks great and the Trap Holster even came with a manual! Many thanks and good luck with your new house!

Richard
irricanian liked this
By TheModelMaker
I bought a trap holster and it arrived today. Super fast shipping and excellent communication. Plus, the prices aren't bad at all.
irricanian liked this
By jhsanny
I bought a holster with the v hook set, as well as an additional v hook set, last week. Got them today. They're fantastic! Good communications, good packing, phenomenal product.. and a free gift? Kudos-a-plenty to you, good sir. And what a coincidence it was for my free gift to be the two hoses for the trap pedal, which are the only two pieces I don't have on there yet! :D Double whammy! Thanks a mil, Colin!
irricanian liked this
By jimbo7
Collin does great work and a pleasure to deal with! Definately the way to go.
jimbo
irricanian liked this
By CAZAFANTASMA
I bought from him
Set of proton pack hoses (came in excelent condition)
Trap Hostler wth V hooks (looks great!!!!! awsome product, but unfortunately won´t fit in my belt.... i´ll figure out how to make it fit)
GB globes (look exactly like the ones used in the first movie!)
Trap knobs (Very accurate... i´m so happy with them since it´s so hard to find here in south america)
And got a free gift!!! (trap pedal hoses!!!!)

I´m very happy with the quality of the products.

THANKS COLIN!!!! Hope we can do more bussiness in the future!!!! (please, make the PVS frames!!!!!)

Sal
irricanian liked this
By DrTaydusPE
Just received my Proton Pack Motherboard from Colin and I am throughly impressed.

The only criticism I have is that for non-Canadian buyers, it may take a little longer than expected to receive your product. I live in Maryland and Colin shipped my motherboard the day after I sent the payment. It took two weeks to get here. THIS IS IN NO WAY HIS FAULT, but I am simply suggesting that you plan ahead for buying this cause it could take a little while to get there.

Other than that, communication was wonderful, product was beyond expectations, and price was incredibly reasonable. Hands down, Colin ranks up there as one of the best GB Prop dealers I have worked with.

In the words of eBay shoppers everywhere: A +++++++++++++++++++++++

Chris
irricanian liked this
By irricanian
Thanks for the compliments guys, much appreciated. I wish I could speed up the delivery time on the Mobos but its beyond my control (and its supposed to be expedited!) I think customs delays may also play a role so like Chris mentioned :take the delivery time into account and order early! I do my very best to get them out quickly but thats the best I can do :)

Airmail of smaller parts to US or UK destinations seems to be relatively quick.

Thanks for the support!
By jhsanny
irricanian wrote: Airmail of smaller parts to US or UK destinations seems to be relatively quick.

I can vouch for that. I bought some resin resistors from you, and they arrived in a week - and I'm smack in the center of the states. Great stuff, by the way! :cool:
irricanian liked this
By DrTaydusPE
I just really want to make it clear that my criticisms of the time delay WERE NOT a criticism of Colin.

I simply want people to be warned that due to the use of two separate national postal systems (Canada Poste and the USPS) as well as getting through customs (During my waiting period I was definitely contemplating what the person on the x-ray machine was thinking the day my Proton Pack motherboard went through), just make sure you order with enough time.

JHSanny, your's also might have been quicker due to a smaller size.

Again, just to reiterate. Colin (AKA irricanian) is a top notch vendor and you should purchase anything you can from him.

Chris
irricanian liked this
By thor2015
I just received my motherboard from him and I am pleased with it. As stated above it took awhile to get to me but he does use expedited shipping so it gets to you as fast as it possibly can.

I wish I would have gotten in on some of the earlier deals but when I think of how much time and effort this saves me in addition to the cost of the raw material and getting a local metal shop to do this it was worth every penny of the price I paid.
irricanian liked this
By Hasford1978
This post may contain an affiliate link that helps support GBFans.com when you make a purchase at no additional cost to you.

In the past few days i have purchased my very first GB product from Colin (Irricanian) which was the Ghost trap holster which is now proudly on my belt! This holster even came with plans on how to attach to the actual trap & rivets as well as snaps! All in all a very cool looking very very well made prop, absoultely spot on.

The day after i got the holster in the post i was that pleased i also bought myself a circuit board from him with pouch, coil cable & smaller circuit, cant wait to attach this to my belt,

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... :IT&ih=003

Colin is a great prop builder & would recommend him to anyone, keep up the fantastic work hope to do business again with u soon
irricanian liked this
By Hasford1978
I recieved my Circuit board pouch gizmo yesterday, again a lovely made little item looks great on my belt
Thank u Colin (Irricanian) oh & such fast shipping just 4 days from Canada to the UK :cool::cool:

I hope to be purchasing more GB gear from Colin in the near future
Thank u once again
By Not404Error
irricanian is awesome. I ordered a resin ghost trap part set from him and they arrived in less than a week, even with Thanksgiving. Best of all, they barely even need any prep.
irricanian liked this
By Cythusly
Just got one of the "cosmetic second" mother boards and it's frickin' sweet! I was expecting a lot more damage to the edge. I also got some vinyl tubing and the new trap plates... I'm so frickin' happy with all of his stuff- I will definitely be doing business with you again Colin! Very soon!

-Tyler
irricanian liked this
By rapidtransit
I've bought some resin parts and a motherboard and last night won the auction for one of his finished traps.Very nice guy.Excellent parts and excellent service.Looking forward to doing more business in the future.
irricanian liked this
By Spengler56
Cythusly wrote:Just got one of the "cosmetic second" mother boards and it's frickin' sweet! I was expecting a lot more damage to the edge. I also got some vinyl tubing and the new trap plates... I'm so frickin' happy with all of his stuff- I will definitely be doing business with you again Colin! Very soon!

-Tyler
I second that. I bought the same thing and he shipped it right away and it was in good shape.

A+++++
irricanian liked this

The_Y33TER , since the majority of the maker scen[…]

Thanks The_Y33TER ! Confirmation there's no elect[…]

A little sneak preview of one of the bedrock parts[…]

Where do the other ends of the red/yellow wire[…]