For users in: Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, & Vermont.
By FunkPunkTwang
Well, it's been a work in progress for about 11 months but we found it to be time to officially announce the Ghostbusters of New Hampshire franchise.

http://ghostbustersnh.com/

There are currently 5 members to the team including zombierepellent, foomman, and (of course) myself.

Between us there are 3 packs, 2 pairs of goggles, 1 pke, 1 trap, and our lovely Ecto-HHR

We will be making our 2nd public appearance tomorrow at the Manchester, NH Christmas parade
http://www.intownmanchester.com/xmas.php
Last edited by FunkPunkTwang on December 6th, 2009, 9:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Foom Man
What he said.

Also, keep an eye on Channel 9 this weekend (if you're in New Hampshire) as ABC will be covering the parade!

If you can't catch it don't worry- I'll post the footage on our website as soon as it's available. :cool:
By GhostGuy
FunkPunkTwang wrote:
GhostGuy wrote:Cool beans. Maybe I'll xcatch the parade after all. :-)
foomman said to bring your bitching PKE
Haha, I built that for xxEctoxx, I already shipped it to him. :-)
By FunkPunkTwang
jettajeffro wrote:Wow good work guys. I don't envy that weather but it looks like you had a great time.
thanks man! We're editing the parade video right now so you can really see the sucky weather haha.

btw did you see our site yet? we put up a link to your on it.
By Butcha
Kev, you guy look awesome! I'm so happy for all of you. I wish you all much success!

Nice to see that the packs held up. I would be concerned with getting too much water inside the packs.

Oh, and the cars looked great! How did you get permission to use the blue police lights?
Butcha wrote:Kev, you guy look awesome! I'm so happy for all of you. I wish you all much success!

Nice to see that the packs held up. I would be concerned with getting too much water inside the packs.

Oh, and the cars looked great! How did you get permission to use the blue police lights?
we only had one car, that one car had no additional lights on it.
By Butcha
Oh, I thought both cars were with you guys. I've seen the other car and I like that as well. Even if all you ever do is have the No Ghost on the doors. Still stands out nice. Wish I could have come up for the parade with a few of the guys around here. We would love to meet the NH gang and play, "Let's drool over each others GB gear". I've mentioned it before and want to mention it again for the record, even though the NHGB are their own franchise, ANY NEGB event we have all of you are welcome to attend anytime. Hopefully when time permits, I'd like to come visit you guys and talk shop. Congrats again on a great event. You guys all looked great!
By Foom Man
FunkPunkTwang wrote:Just thought I'd give a team update:

Nothing. Nothing at all.
Wait wait wait, Jon- have we all gone mad?!

Our website recently had a facelift along with a bunch of other news posts- including:

Our event calendar
Jon's banner
New on my upcoming appearance on Cross the Streams (along with a few other GB community regulars).

So I say everyone should check out the site and see for themselves what we've been up to. :cool:

By Foom Man
ImageImage

Jon and I put this up yesterday on the site: we've got t-shirts! :blush:

We'll be raffling these off at events and passing the proceeds on to whichever charity is hosting, we might just sell a few of them too. There's a bit more info on the website for those looking for more information.

By Foom Man
mattman wrote:dudes that is awesome nice work ! Keep up the good work.
Yeah, Jon did a really nice job with the shirts. I keep sitting down to spend 5 minutes on the site and I end up working on if for four hours. It's nuts.

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks tra[…]