On Friday April 30th, Dan Ayrkoyd was at Mission Wine and Spirits in Pasadena for one of his Crystal Head Vodka signings. Ghostbusters Fans were at the signing along with Venkman71's newly finished 1959 Cadillac Miller Meteor to meet up and have some fun.

Dan confided in Ghostbusters Fans about the future of Ghostbusters 3. He told our members that Ghostbusters 3 should start filming this Fall, presumably for a 2011 release. While we have heard similar things in the past, we are really hoping that this is a rumor that comes true.

Photos by J. Ryan.

Great news, although Harold Ramis said a couple of days ago that they're aiming for a Xmas 2012 release and Bill Murray (not surprisingly) says it's still not happening! ARRGGHHH!!!

Wish I could get hold of some Crystal Head Vodka over here.
yous guys wanna hear something neat?

when we took this pic with Dan, I crouched down in front with him and handed him my thrower. upon taking it, he immediate turned the handle and said to me "you know this used to pop out when you turned it?" referring to the clear barrel, which i had already pulled out prior to crouching down.

despite what some may be thinking about the extending barrel actually was really activated, I was blown away by the fact that he remembered anything about the props besides the fact that they were heavy as shit :D

kind2311 wrote:yous guys wanna hear something neat?

when we took this pic with Dan, I crouched down in front with him and handed him my thrower. upon taking it, he immediate turned the handle and said to me "you know this used to pop out when you turned it?" referring to the clear barrel, which i had already pulled out prior to crouching down.

despite what some may be thinking about the extending barrel actually was really activated, I was blown away by the fact that he remembered anything about the props besides the fact that they were heavy as shit :D

Thanks for posting that! I forgot to get someone to take a picture of that!
AJ Quick wrote:
Raystantz Italy wrote:wait..

Dan: presumably 2011
The word presumably means its the author's conjecture. AKA... I made it up.

great news AJ then we can trust what Harold Ramis said. Bill probably just doesnt want to talk about it.
What a beauty that Ecto-1... And also, that GB lady in skirts, I hope they use that idea in GB3 or 4!:)

Two thumbs up for Dan, thanks for keeping the dream of GB3 alive!

RayStantz from Italy wrote:

"Harold: Xmas 2012
Bill: GB3 is a dreamy thing..."

I find it amusing that Harold, Dan and Bill's views of GB3 parallel Spengler, Stantz and Venkman's personalities and atitudes towards life:

Egon, the pragmatic: "Print is dead" (logical prediction but he got it wrong, as I hope he does on this issue)
Pete, the skeptical: "You're right, no human would stack books like this."
Ray, the enthusiastic: "I'm gonna get my stuff!"

And I choose to be with Dan.
portugueseGB wrote:What a beauty that Ecto-1... And also, that GB lady in skirts, I hope they use that idea in GB3 or 4!:)

Two thumbs up for Dan, thanks for keeping the dream of GB3 alive!

RayStantz from Italy wrote:

"Harold: Xmas 2012
Bill: GB3 is a dreamy thing..."

I find it amusing that Harold, Dan and Bill's views of GB3 parallel Spengler, Stantz and Venkman's personalities and atitudes towards life:

Egon, the pragmatic: "Print is dead" (logical prediction but he got it wrong, as I hope he does on this issue)
Pete, the skeptical: "You're right, no human would stack books like this."
Ray, the enthusiastic: "I'm gonna get my stuff!"

And I choose to be with Dan.
so true, so true.
kind2311 wrote:yous guys wanna hear something neat?

This whole post, photo and commentary, sum up just how Awesome Dan is.

I hope I get to meet him one of these days.

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]

Make it that pack, sell it for $599. (While I […]