Discuss the Ghostbusters movie that was released in 2016.
By ErinityStudios
Ok so after searching the web for other ghostbuster 3 posters i came across this little site. http://www.moviepostershop.com/ghost...e-posters-2012 now when i seen this there was mixed reactions mainly being upset that this site is using my art to gain money, and making people think they are buying a legit ghostbusters 3 poster. Not sure what to do gonna call them in the morning. Also you should remember me posting this a long time ago in the fan art section.

http://reaper-tranter.deviantart.com...ster-119980468

Good thing i keep all my PSD's lol.
By BSjohnson
That is twelve shades of bullshit. Boomer's right - there's NO excuse for anyone to use your art without prior consent. Period.
By ErinityStudios
I called the poster company this morning and they told me there is nothing i can do i have no proof that i own copyright and they told me to get lost so i just now got off the phone with Sony Pictures VP of copyright and they said what they are doing is wrong. so now they will be getting a nice legal letter from sony lol man i would love to see them to tell sony to get lost.
By BSjohnson
Wow ... that's a really great attitude for a company to have. :/
By Boomerjinks
Haha. I just called their number to see how snippy they would be, the woman who answered was fairly polite and said she provided you with an email for their "outside supplier". Are you going to follow up on that or did she just feed me some BS?
By Boomerjinks
joeghostbuster wrote:how did they get your art in the first place? the version I see on your DA gallery is a low-res copy with a watermark. and the version they show on their website doesnt have the watermark and they're offering it at 11x17 print size...
He added that and removed the download feature since finding it for sale.

Read the comments.
By AJ Quick
Something similar happened with Ghostbusters patches. There is a company selling the GBProps logo as a sew on patch. They told me they get them from overseas and there is nothing they can do.. other than to stop selling them. Which I doubt they did.
By ErinityStudios
Boomerjinks wrote:Haha. I just called their number to see how snippy they would be, the woman who answered was fairly polite and said she provided you with an email for their "outside supplier". Are you going to follow up on that or did she just feed me some BS?
Wow she was nice to you? lol sony must have called them and scared the shit of them cause she was snotty to me lol.
By njukgb
I'd say it would be fair to list movieposters.com as a company to avoid buying from in the future.
By Nicholszz
njukgb wrote:I'd say it would be fair to list movieposters.com as a company to avoid buying from in the future.
AGREED!
They have high prices too...
I mean 15$ for a small poster. Ouch.
By ropzu
"We're sorry, we currently have no stolen items available for this title."

Any idea when you might get the Goggle metallic la[…]

Be careful removing the Hasbro weathering using […]

Are these autographs legit?

This is over a month old, but none of the four sig[…]

Charlesworth Dynamics Trap Build

Hi All, The Trap is coming on, I've nearly finish[…]