Discuss the Ghostbusters movie that was released in 2016.
By klooloo
FOR WHAT ITS WORTH...
Just heard Mike Evans' (The Hollywood Insider) say on the radio this morning that Murray HAS signed off on the script, and that the movie currently has a Christmas 2012 release date.
Unfortunately Mike has not posted this info on his blog yet but here is the link to is website:
http://evansradio.com/blog/
By Raystantz Italy
well, Murray himself said that he has not even read the script yet. We have two options: Mike Evans talked about some rumors he heard without knowing Murray's debunking rumors..or Murray was joking and he has signed on.
By BatDan
Okay, Ashton Kutcher, MAYBE, just MAYBE, not a full yes, but a MAYBE, if they REALLY have that hard of a time finding cast members. Though his movies are complete shite. he made me chuckle a few times on That 70s Show, he has potential if theres some decent writing involved...but DANE COOK?

Dane Cook is an un-funny self-loving bastard, with very little acting skill. How pretentious can one person be to try and find articles about themselves? and even go through the trouble of emailing the writer of the article? what a piece of cocka doodie.

hope this isn't true. What happened with casting unknowns? yeah, Bill Murray and Dane Cook what creative sparkling on-screen chemestry these two will have! f*** you SONY! f*** you! Thank god Bill is very weary about this project.

As soon as Ivan confirmed all internet rumors as false, i was completely relieved and rejuvenated. But if this is the direction casting is going..well...i'll still see the damn movie to support the franchise, even though it seems to be turning out like a big stink.

Hopefully this is false, but this writer seems pretty truthful. or Maybe Cook, is being a pretentious asshole and made it all up to make the writer feel like crap.
By BatDan
Very true, but the writer himself said he was skeptical it was really Dane Cook's email. But who knows, if there's one thing following GB3 taught me, don't beleive everything you read.

Still, the possibility of it being legitimate is a very very scary thought.
By exo95er
klooloo wrote:Good Lord who might be considered next...Bieber? :shock:
Think of all the legions of fans and their money would bring into this site and the GB fandom!
By GB Ty
Bieber...

Bieber...

Bieber...

I...really hate this kid, or I hate the fact we're talking about him. I'm having boxxy flashbacks....it's just as stupid.
By Raystantz Italy
klooloo wrote:FOR WHAT ITS WORTH...
Just heard Mike Evans' (The Hollywood Insider) say on the radio this morning that Murray HAS signed off on the script, and that the movie currently has a Christmas 2012 release date.
Unfortunately Mike has not posted this info on his blog yet but here is the link to is website:
here's the "info"

Movie News: Kevin Costner has agreed to appear in the new Superman movie. The rumor is, he’ll be the villain. … Columbia Pictures says Bill Murray, Harold Ramis and Dan Aykroyd have all read Ghostbusters 3 and are all tentatively on board. And, for the first time, there’s even a release date. Christmas Day 2012.

Wrong, Harold Ramis said a year or so ago that the release date was Xmas 2012. This is the first time that Columbia speak about the three reading and liking the script. If it is true.
By EJLambert
Ashton Kutcher and Dane Cook cannot be in the movie if it is actually going to be filmed in 3D. No matter how you many magic pairs of glasses you wear, there is no way that those two would be 3 dimensional. ZING!
By cowbybill
I'd like see Charlie Day from "It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia" in it. Ashton Kutcher and Bieber, no way in hell!
I still won't believe it's being made untill I'm sitting in the theater watching the preview.
By Not404Error
Raystantz Italy wrote:
klooloo wrote:FOR WHAT ITS WORTH...
here's the "info"

Movie News: Kevin Costner has agreed to appear in the new Superman movie. The rumor is, he’ll be the villain. … Columbia Pictures says Bill Murray, Harold Ramis and Dan Aykroyd have all read Ghostbusters 3 and are all tentatively on board. And, for the first time, there’s even a release date. Christmas Day 2012.

Wrong, Harold Ramis said a year or so ago that the release date was Xmas 2012. This is the first time that Columbia speak about the three reading and liking the script. If it is true.
evansradio.com != sonypictures.com

I'll believe it when I see a press release.

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks tra[…]