Talk about the your favorite Ghostbusters Collectibles from Mattel, Kenner, and more.
Yup. It's going to be a yellow tab - 2011 New Models. 24/50 . And if I remember correctly, Hot Wheels Collectors mentioned it was set to hit stores in April.

I actually found 3 BBTF deloreans in the wild over this past week. I can't wait for the new Batmobile and KITT.
By Derrico13
GhstbstrLMLIII wrote:Yup. It's going to be a yellow tab - 2011 New Models. 24/50 . And if I remember correctly, Hot Wheels Collectors mentioned it was set to hit stores in April.

I actually found 3 BBTF deloreans in the wild over this past week. I can't wait for the new Batmobile and KITT.
Nice, thanks for the info. So ......KITT? Is that shipping with the Batmobile? Again, number and tab color maybe? Last week I went out to Kmart (yeah, Kmart) and found 4 BTTF Deloreans on the pegs....I hope that luck stays true when the Batmobile hits. It took me forever to find the Ectos.
The Ecto was a pain to find, so I don't know if I've just gotten lucky with the BTTF Delorean or there are just more of them.

Oh yeah - KITT! I've got the japanese version of both KITT and KARR, but am really looking forward to getting another one - and hopefully for under a buck (very much UNLIKE the japanese version). So far there haven't been any pictures or a release date given. We've just been told he will be a yellow tab - 2011 New Models. 39/50. And apparently the actual title of the car will be: "Knight Rider Pontiac Firebird." I wouldn't necessarily look for it to come out with the Batmobile, simply because not even a concept has been shown yet, but hey, weirder things have happened.

And for those keeping tabs of where people have been finding stuff: I found 2 of the BTTF deloreans at target (on the same peg actually) and the 3rd one last night at United Supermarket.
I have found 1 BTTF, 0 Ecto's, 0 new Batmobiles ever. Hmm, the "collectors" have really taken a toll out here. As mentioned, there are about 8-10 stores that I frequent in a normal 2 week period.
Gareee wrote:Elsoldao7, thats actually last year's batmobile based on the animated series. There is a new one based on the batman game that came out for consoles last year. (Or was it actually fall the previous year?)

Sorry 'bout that, thanks clearing it up, I'll keep my eyes peeled!
By Gareee
Ah, no worries! We have to hunt down a BTTF delorean anyway.. ;)
that! is what was, a steak burrito with peppers, onions, cheese, medium spicy salsa, sour cream and guac... DOUBLE WRAPPED from chipotle.

one BTTF delorean left. Nice job I did! :)
By Gareee
ProtonCharger wrote:I BOUGHT A HOTWHEELS.
Deja Vu?
ProtonCharger wrote:.... DOUBLE WRAPPED from chipotle.
Nice. Now my question is - did you customize it yourself, or did you get it pre-made? And if the latter, was it a franchise or a local-type place? That pic is making me hungry for a burrito but it's 11:30 on a Sunday night, so my options are nothing.....thanks Delaware! And curse you Protoncharger, for your delicious Burrito to the Future!
Derrico13 wrote: Nice. Now my question is - did you customize it yourself, or did you get it pre-made? And if the latter, was it a franchise or a local-type place? That pic is making me hungry for a burrito but it's 11:30 on a Sunday night, so my options are nothing.....thanks Delaware! And curse you Protoncharger, for your delicious Burrito to the Future!
well, usually you tell them what they want. NOW, what usually happens if the preparer wants to be a dick head and poke a hole in the thin tortilla, you only get one. it's a new franchise in town, and the guy did it by accident and offered to make another burrito, or double wrap it. it was probably even a complete fluke to get it that way.

either way it was delicious.
Got off work and got a pretty groovy paycheck. Headed to Walmart to cash it and as per always, since this Ecto hunt began, I always check the Hot Wheels section now just by default. Low and behold I found 3 BTTF Time Machines right on the front of the pegs. Got home and discovered some other neat treats. Over all a good day.

By Gareee
It was feast or famine here.. this past weekend we found probably 8 of the new batmobiles, and probably 10 BTTF deloreans. We only picked up one of each for the collection.

The paint on all the deloreans looks like hell though, and I was disapointed the batmobile has tampo headlights, but for less than a buck, ya really can't complain about the value.
Have not seen the new Batmobile yet.
Probably gonna hit Wal*Mart and Target tomorrow afternoon.

Still have 2 BTTF DeLoreans left if anyone's interested.
PM me or e-mail me.
By Dan AKA
And update on my finds:
I've purchased three Ecto-1s on Ebay, specificly for the multi-lingual card, snowflake card and a car missing a door decal. And have found another 12 Ecto-1s at Walmarts, grocery stores and the like. I have found three BttF Deloreans and one of the New Batman batmobiles.

I think I'm doing okay...
Zander Yurami wrote:i still have an extra Ecto.

Anyone willing to trade for a BTTF car?
Zander, if you still have an Ecto you want to trade for a DeLorean, I have a DeLorean I want to trade for an Ecto.
By Gareee
Have you found any ectos on pegs recently? We haven't seen any here since probably last october.
I found two Ecto-1's yesterday...first time I've seen one in a store since Before christmas! It's funny, because they weren't fresh stock, but they were stuck in a box with a bunch of other Hot Wheels (including a BttF Delorean!) in the back room of one of the stores I was setting up seasonal in. The box was *obviously* a mixed box of specific cars that were bein' stashed away for someone...lots of 1-per-box cars in there, a new Batmobile, and these guys. It was pretty great seein' them again after so long!
Just to follow up on prior discussions in this thread, hot wheels has finally released it's official complete list for 2011. #39 is now the A Team van instead of KITT. Based on the message board over there, apparently everyone was saying KITT because that's what the Beckett list had. So, I guess we'll just have to hope for next year on that.
Finally found the new Batmobile, and another BTTF DeLorean :cool:
I saw about 12 Deloreans the other day on the pegs at Wal-mart. They had an entire HW endcap full to the brim. I NEVER saw that happen with the Ecto. I only ever saw 2 at a time, max. I didn't grab any more time machines, since I already have 4 (one open with custom paint, 3 MOC for other projects), but I was surprised to see so many in one shot. It makes me wonder if, when Mattel inevitably makes an Ecto-1A retool/ repaint if they'll be as hard to track down as the Ecto-1 itself was. Speaking of, have we heard anything about this happening yet? It seems like a no-brainer for Mattel...

Trivia, callbacks etc I noticed so far *Cover A *[…]

Matty Trap - Replace Pedal?

Has anyone successfully transferred the pedal elec[…]

Any idea when you might get the Goggle metallic la[…]

Be careful removing the Hasbro weathering using […]