So I was at work yesterday when a friend of mine came to the station and said he wanted to get some pics of the car in front of the building across the street, so I moved it over there for him.

Then today he let me know theres a small feature spot on the car on http://southrnfresh.com/ a site that highlights show cars all over the southeast.

So yeah that was pretty cool, and if you wanna see the pics without necessarily going to the link, here they are.

By Chace
So apparently EVERYBODY has gotten all artsy fartsy with their pics...but here's ours from halloween aka Ga Ghostbusters Day!

First off for those that missed it, Mayor Robert Reichert officially proclaimed Oct 31st as Georgia Ghostbusters Day in Macon Ga...as far as I know this is the first official legal recognition of a franchise ever.

Anyway to celebrate we went to Taki Japanese Steakhouse and then to a haunted house downtown...as I said everybody did some FX on their pics, so here they go.

Anita and the ecto...

Jairus and his lady....Kia Sorento? ladyboy maybe? Anyway Jairus is obscured by my light bar...you are all welcomed.

This car was parked in front of the haunted house...know how you know you're in Georgia? There's a noose in the rearview and a BADGE on the dash.

the side shot

Me being handsome...

Hal with the car

Mitchell and Matt, proving they are not the same person.

And the best pic of the 1G to ever be taken by someone other than Boomerjinks....
By Boomerjinks
I really don't get how you guys getting a "Ghostbusters Day" declared in town hasn't generated more talk here on the boards, or even on the news sites. Maybe I just haven't been paying attention and I'm just dumb, and I hope I am because word on that not getting around is just criminal.
By Chace
Boomerjinks wrote:I really don't get how you guys getting a "Ghostbusters Day" declared in town hasn't generated more talk here on the boards, or even on the news sites. Maybe I just haven't been paying attention and I'm just dumb, and I hope I am because word on that not getting around is just criminal.
ProtonCharging had it on their news site and cross the streams podcast mentioned it but other than that it was pretty low key. I would have thought a formal legal recognition from a governmental entity would be news too, but then again we don't do it for the headlines anyway.

Also Kev, glad to see you guys are doing more of the charity stuff and the shots of your bloody ecto were awesome!

So Madd Propz to you sir....
By Chace
Well Atlanta Comic Con was pretty small but I had a shitload of fun there. The 1G was on display on the show floor along with a KITT replica, a BTTF Delorean, and a "Mystery Machine" that would have made a MUUUUCH better Turtle Van.

See? and the logos no longer suck...despite being whiter than the car.

There was this black guy there that acted in "Congo" and "The Hand That Rocks the Cradle" he signed the car.

We also went to dinner with him and Tom Woodruff Jr, who does special FX and did AVP, Pumpkinhead and most important of all MONSTERSQUAD!!!!

Then we formed a gang called "The Jets" we met up with another gang called "The Sharks" that wanted to rumble.

I also met "The Fonz"

But this thread isn't about me, its about the car....and the Human Centipede...they liked the car.
The girls were hot, but their breath smelled like ASS

We also added another vehicle to the fleet. Mike's Ecto Response Vehice, Ecto 13. It has a strobe bar on it now...

And after dinner he walked out to the lot and signed it too!

And finally....since there was a BTTF car, AND Mitchell in the same place...THIS happened
By Chace
So as most of you know my job as a reporter allows me certian freedoms. One of which is a weekly segment called "What's the Deal" where I talk about different interesting concepts and/or locations around the state.

Anywhoo I took the 1-G to Covington Ga where they shot the first 5 episodes of the Dukes of Hazzard. (I would have liked to do a lot more with this but alas I only get a munite and 30 seconds for the segment)

here tis,

http://www.newscentralga.com/deal/Whats ... 73843.html
By Chace
Sabin's Ecto-1S led the ERV (Ecto Response Vehicle) and the Ecto-1G along with 13 of the Georgia gang in Macon's annual Cherry Blossom Parade, after which we did a small impromptu photo shoot.

And now...PICS!

By TankHammer
You guys are the best and the beautiful.

I love the Ecto-1S in action.
By Chace
roof rack redux is in progress.

The motherboard if you will, that I was using was made out of birch wood and after a year and a half in the elements it was showing it's age.

So I took it off and took all the stuff off it ....footnote to this pic, I got 6 of the bolts off before Mitchell got one.

Here's the new board "raw"

It's this stuff (sorry for the shitty pics) basically PVC plastic made to look like wood, supposed to be good for outdoor use for 25 years

I'm still moving stuff around on it and it's changed a little since this pic, but this is pretty much what it looks like now. The dish seems to be ok in that position but Im gonna pull it down and repaint it in the traditional black and white

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks t[…]

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]