Discuss the Ghostbusters movie that was released in 2016.
By Paco
I've been around for a while to know that there's a pattern to when these reports about numero tres starting. frankly its getting annoying. ive accepted the fact that there might not be another one and maybe its better that it stays that way. its almost like a cycle. we know this 'info' is crap until bill murray publicly goes on record saying he's down which is almost impossible to do. sorry if i sound a lil pissed off. its just annoying. can anyone out there agree?
By Ketchum
Nice job, Paco. Short, but pointless.
By Boomerjinks
Congratulations Paco. It only took 11 years of constant fruitless rumors for you to figure it out.
By gbrob
We'll get Star Wars 7-9 before GBII comes out....
By Ketchum
gbrob wrote:We'll get Star Wars 7-9 before GBII comes out....
Honsestly, I'd rather have none of them.
By ProtonCharger
we sure will!.
By gbrob
Ketchum wrote:
Honsestly, I'd rather have none of them.

Just noticed I said GBII not GBIII. woops...
By deadderek
Ghostbusters 3....I'm not holding my breath. :As much as I'd love to get it to happen, I sadly can admit it won't be happening. I think the Ghostbusters Vidya Game we got a couple years back is GB3 in spirit kinda.
By Mike_D
We're sooner to get a GB remake before a GB3 will happen. For GB3 to be made, one of three things needs to happen:

1. Bill Murray let's the script sit until he dies of old age and the studio moves forward with the rest of the original actors in wheelchairs

2. Bill gets his head out of Wes Anderson's ass, put down the water bong and actually respond to his fan base and read the damn script

3. Actually, there's only two things that need to happen. Review above.
By EJLambert
Mike_D wrote:We're sooner to get a GB remake before a GB3 will happen. For GB3 to be made, one of three things needs to happen:

1. Bill Murray let's the script sit until he dies of old age and the studio moves forward with the rest of the original actors in wheelchairs

2. Bill gets his head out of Wes Anderson's ass, put down the water bong and actually respond to his fan base and read the damn script

3. Actually, there's only two things that need to happen. Review above.
Bill Murray will NEVER DIE. NEVER. Bill Murray > anyone..
By Dr. Ray Stantz
Wow, another thread stating another batch of rumors and opinions that could be easily consolidated or added on to the other COUNTLESS GB3 threads. I guess they are kind of hard to find. :sigh:

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

EDIT: Accidentally left out a chunk in chapter one[…]