Ghostbusters Fans member and artist on the Ghostbusters Monthly comic book, Tristan Jones, has just sent in this preview of his cover for Ghostbusters #3 from IDW!

The Ghostbusters Monthly comic from IDW is now available for Pre-order on Ghostbusters Fans in the Ghostbusters Fans Shop!

http://www.gbfans.com/shop/ghostbusters-monthly/

Make sure you get your Pre-orders in early as it is the only way for IDW to understand the demand that the comic will have and how successful it will be. With your support, this comic should continue for a very long time!

EDIT: Issue #3 is now available for Pre-Order!

http://www.gbfans.com/shop/ghostbusters-monthly-3/
Doctor Venkman wrote:Just not a fan. Gozer never had tentacles or was a hands-on type villain. Gozer was a mindgame type villain.
There is someone else there too.

And the tentacles are coming OUT of Stantz.
Doctor Venkman wrote:Just not a fan. Gozer never had tentacles or was a hands-on type villain. Gozer was a mindgame type villain.
I would've said, it depends on how the events of Infestation may've taken their toll on the Gozer we knew... until AJ said this, which adds an even deeper menace to the cover design:
AJ Quick wrote:There is someone else there too.
Gozer hasn't actually sprouted an extra pair of arms, or crystals... there's some skeletal-crystal demon holding Ray. Plus, this is pretty similar to Trist's redesign of Gozer from his DeviantArt gallery.

Trist, you creepy bastard. :)

Its great artwork, don't get me wrong. I just don't like the concept, and hope that that's not indicative of the story.
HAHA! Thanks for the thumbs up on the art itself (the technical side of it), but as AJ and Kingpin said, you may need to look closer.

Thanks too, everyone. Had a blast doing this, and keeping up with Dan and Nick was pretty daunting, so I'm glad you dig it!
Your artwork is amazing, but I am not sure how I feel about our beloved Dr. Stantz being KIA.
I thought that too, but it looks like the tentacles are coming out of that things mouth, into the back of Ray's head, and out of Ray's mouth/eye sockets. Maybe he could survive it, but it's gonna be tough to 'bust with no eyes. I'm not complaining. The illustration is still awesome.
TristanJones wrote:Keep an eye out later today something pretty special from Dan and Erik!
I've seen the preview and.... DAMN!

I had so many moments where I was like, "Wait, come on, really..." Only to click to the next page and be MORE than pleasantly surprised.

You guys are going to do a great job with this.
Doctor Venkman wrote:
TristanJones wrote:All Erik and Dan :) (And Luis, the dude is a master of color!)
So you're just responsible for some covers and the PCOC Files then?

I mean obviously, you're still a part of this.

These pages are very interesting though. Great stuff.
Yep, I did help with some creature designing, but that's about it. The rest is totally these dudes :)

Be careful removing the Hasbro weathering using […]

Are these autographs legit?

This is over a month old, but none of the four sig[…]

Charlesworth Dynamics Trap Build

Hi All, The Trap is coming on, I've nearly finish[…]

I found a cool tube at Ollies discount outlet, and[…]