Spengler28 wrote:that pedal is just awsome, that is my reference built thread for my upcoming pedal!
Thanks man. Feel free to ask any question you may have. :)
parksdesign wrote:trying to get a dry rub transfer for the pin header. I'll keep you updated...
A what for the what now?
from my pedal build thread which is languishing in limbo...

Far right... Decal.

I've also got a pile of the correct screws if you want a couple. I know how super accurate you want to be...
Filandrius wrote:You've just blown my mind. Are those screws 4-40?

Yep...surprised you never saw my thread.

I abandoned it when I started building packs lol.

Apparently, those screws are hard to find. I found some on ebay and talked the guy into sending me a bag full instead of 10,000 for $300.00

Myself and another designer have been having fun trying to extrapolate and draw the markings on the header for a new dry rub transfer. I think we're close now....though the numbers on there will just have to be pure conjecture.
Like I was saying in my trap build thread, I applied the same weathering I did on my pack, but on my pedal as well. You know, steel wool, salt water, fuller's earth, the works. I also took this opportunity to do a small upgrade on my pedal: I replaced the brass screw on the banjo with a steel one. Yeah, I know we're not sure if this is actually accurate for GB1, but I like it a whole lot better. Here the final result!

That's it for now!
Possessed Sony Discman

So it turns out you can give power via ANY channel[…]

New PKE build

One more video demonstration with handheld operati[…]

Yep, and nightmare on elm street dream warriors.

You can see our Paranormal Boots in action here: […]