This is for other Ghostbusters Props that don't fit into the categories above.
By namebrand
I had to whip up a quick containment unit for our Halloween contest entry so I built one a little smaller than full sized and based it partly off photos of the toy and partly off screen grabs from the movie. Sadly I didn't have time to have it open, but the lever does change the lights.

Additional pics of it are on our entry page and I'll hopefully get a chance to add some build up photos. By the way, we also really need votes and comments to win so check us out and vote if you would. http://www.hauntyourhome.ca/20

A couple pics, more to come!

By slimershomie
If thats a quickie CU id LOVE to see what happens when you take your time, that and everything is just amazing! I voted hope you win!
By aliencatx
very cool, I saw your house on a site the other day and was amazed with how real and awesome the car looked. Whatever your doing keep it up!
By namebrand
Thanks guys! Well it wasn't super quick, but quick compared to what I would have liked to do. I wanted to have it open and everything, and add more detail to it.

Slimer was made using foam, PVC, paper mache and various other bits of stuff. I think there are a few construction pics up for him too.
By Not404Error
Best ECU I've seen.
By namebrand
Once I have some time to think and breath then I will probably try to get my info and drawings together that I came up with for the ECU and make some plans if anyone wants them, I've had a couple requests.
By ProtonCharger
namebrand wrote:Once I have some time to think and breath then I will probably try to get my info and drawings together that I came up with for the ECU and make some plans if anyone wants them, I've had a couple requests.
yes. please.

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]