For users in: Delaware, Maryland, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, & Washington DC.
Rochester NY ghost nuts: If you don't have anything to do tomorrow night, or, even if you do.... go to Regal Henrietta for the 7pm showing of Ghostbusters! Yes, Ghostbusters is back in theaters, tomorrow, next Thursday, and the Thursday after (October 13, 20, 27). As per Regal Henrietta Management, earlier this evening, it has been confirmed: not only will the movie be showing this month, but the Rochester Ghostbusters will be in attendance, tomorrow, on opening night! We'll be there early, with our official mobile unit, Ecto-1NP, and you'll want to be there just as early. Show starts at 7pm. Be there, or be SLIMED! :walterpeck::angryvigo::cool::eduardo::wrongforum:
Thanks everyone for Thursday night, it was a blast!
Here are some photos of Thursday night. If anyone has more please post. A lot of mine didnt come out. :sigh:

Very nice Stacie! It was awesome to see both you and Matt there. Let me know if you guys can free up this coming Saturday afternoon/night. I do wanna do a GB/halloween/birthday bash kinda thing.
Thanks AJ. I set that up as a display from my personal collection at our local Regal theater to help promote the movie's rerelease. If you get the chancecould you send more gbfans cards please? We ran out passing them out at different events and charities.
Was originally thinking of doing a hauntedhouse, hayride and or bar. Unfortunately no funds available since I just droppped an additional 200 on ecto key replacement. The one and only key broke... but I'm open to alternative suggestions.
WHAT!? SON OF A.... Thanks Ford for the awesome design. A bunch of us could rad your appt and play GB games, bring cake and stuff, its an idea.
Still game for the 27th. How close to capacity was the 13th and 20th? I'd like to just buy a ticket there instead of Fandango, their "convenience fee" is a convenient way to convince me to not give them my money whenever possible.
lol just buy it at the theater. its a lot easier. Which way are you heading towards Roch?
I wont be able to make it Thurday for I have to work or I would be there.
I will be there this Thursday the 27th. I think that Shaun will be attending as well this time since he missed out on both of the earlier showings. Nick Young can't make it again. He's goin to surgery today I believe. It will more than likely be another small crowd.
I've never been able to post pics on this website. I will try to take more pics or have them taken. We will send them to you to post up. Galina says hi. Still no set plans for the 29th or halloween. Meph my cell is 585-957-6599. Keep in touch and keep me posted, you can text and call. Looking foward to meeting up with you at the theater this Thursday!
It's easy to post up pictures. Couple places to first host the pictures are www.ImageShack.us and www.Photobucket.com

You host the pictures there. Then when hosted each image has a "url" you need to copy. Then here you Post A Reply and up top of this box you'll see B I U Quote and all those. Hit IMG that is a button that will give you "image tags." They are simply [img] and another one after the url is [ /img] without the space in there.

That's all there is to hosting images.
Wallabe & Meph I hope that you both can make it Thursday. Also I was thinking of dressing up in full GB gear Saturday and running out in the ecto to hit up a haunted house or something as a group then maybe back to my apt and run games and movies cake and whatnot. Id like to celebrate my bday with fellow ghostheads. My cell is in an. Earlier post. Please text me if interested.
tell Galina I said "hi" back. :)
yea just e-mail them to me and ill post them for you. its a lot easier then going through and making a new account and that mess.
You have my e-mail and if not let me know and ill get it to you.
we already talked and you know that I cant make it Sat which really sucks thanks to work but I will be calling and wishing you a happy Birthday at least once.

Are you going to patrol the nabs on Monday with ecto? If you do you got to use the sirens lol :cool:
Well if you don't have to work early your more than welcome to crash the night here. Galina and I don't mind.
I have a prelim scheduled for 7pm tomorrow, so the movie doesn't look too good. I am trying to get out of it, but that doesn't seem particularly likely. I could get out of work for Saturday, but my ability to do anything in Rochester also depends on whether Meph is going and whether he's willing/able to drive me as well, so we'll see.
hey everyone be careful tonight driving home and whatnot. Its snowing really bad where I am and I dont want anyone to get hurt.
It going to suck that Im missing it but take lots of pics and have fun. I want to see those photos!
Ok well I spoke with shaun. He can't make it tonight. Looks like it is just me. If you plan on coming tonight please text or call me asap. 585-957-6599. We can figure out meeting up and time...
Well ghost-heads we have one more chance to catch that antidote to paranormal slime mongers everywhere on the silver screen. October 31st - this Halloween there will be a special "bonus" 4th showing of the GHOSTBUSTERS re-release in HD. If you've missed out on the last 3x showings over the last several weeks here's your chance! Don't miss out. I will be attending the Regal Henrietta Cinema 18 again for this final showing. Please suit up, bring your friend, family come join me!
By Meph
That was a nice theater, but I'll be going back to the Syracuse Carousel Center to catch it on the 31st. Big mall, can hit hundreds more people, and they show it in a full sized theater. Plus half the distance for me, no tolls, and going trick or greeting with a friend and his kids just south of Syracuse.
Mr. Murphy it was a pleasure to meet you and your wonderful lady friend. Galina and I had a great time last night. I was glad that you were able to make the trip up here. Definitely looking foward to getting together again in the near future!
I would love to but I promised an 8 year old that I would protect her from ghouls and inspect candy for slime on halloween.
I think next year we should plan a huge gathering of ghostheads and paint the town or clean the town which ever comes first.
    Uniform Tips

Sorry for the triple post (you guys have gotten […]

Proton Props???

Ugly Little Spud, Did you actually get the pack?[…]

Just seen this thread add me JudgeGerry to London

Proton Props UK

I would like to apologise to everyone for the dela[…]