IDW has just informed us that the #2 and #3 issues of Ghostbusters Monthly have completely sold out and are due for a reprinting! The cover for Issue #2 was drawn by Tristan Jones and Luis Delgado (seen above) and Issue #3 was drawn by Dapper Dan Schoening. We've got both reprint covers available for pre-order, as well as some original copies of Issue #3 in the Ghostbusters Fans Shop:

http://www.gbfans.com/shop/ghostbusters-monthly/

Issue #3 will be shipping next Wednesday! The reprints will be avilable in the middle of December.
Man, I already have a copy of #2 and I want that Egon cover. Him looking so uncharacteristically cocky and badass reminds me of my favorite NOW Comics cover

It's also kind of weird to hear that #3 has "sold out" even before it's made it into the shop. I know how that all works, but it's still strange to hear. (Diamond, by the way, has #3 provisionally slated for release next week, Nov. 16)
Fritz wrote:It's also kind of weird to hear that #3 has "sold out" even before it's made it into the shop. I know how that all works, but it's still strange to hear. (Diamond, by the way, has #3 provisionally slated for release next week, Nov. 16)
You're telling me!

We aren't actually sold out of it yet either... but the supply did run short at the distributor, and we may have to send out a few cancellations for the B cover.
mrmichaelt wrote:
Massacci wrote:Tristan- If it's not too much to ask, could you post the image of your fantastic Egon/Army of Darkness spoof cover without the lettering here? That would be awesome!
Your wish was granted by someone else in the staff. Luis Delgado posted an unlettered version today: Army of Darkness Ghostbusters
*grumble* Once again I am unable to download this extremely awesome piece of art because my POS phone is unable to handle an image that large. Could someone downsize it a bit and repost it here? I would be forever grateful. :D
Massacci wrote:
mrmichaelt wrote:Your wish was granted by someone else in the staff. Luis Delgado posted an unlettered version today: Army of Darkness Ghostbusters
*grumble* Once again I am unable to download this extremely awesome piece of art because my POS phone is unable to handle an image that large. Could someone downsize it a bit and repost it here? I would be forever grateful. :D
Maybe you should try posting what resolution you're looking for so that someone can help you out with one that actually works rather than another guess.

Or you could always download it on your computer and resize it yourself to make sure its the right size.
TristanJones wrote:Luis and I have been amazed by the response to this cover, guys! Thank you all so much!

Powlowski -- keep looking. There are two more cameos snuck in there... ;)
Are the other two cameos of
1) The Ghostbusters and Janine standing on pink slime
2) One of those entities with its back turned looks like the Gulper Ghost rendition you did earlier this year?
or
3) One of those arms on the left reminded of the Zuul arms that grabbed Dana.
I ended up ordering mine directly a week or so ago from IDW (Sorry, AJ). This was after they announcement that they had sold out. But I ended up getting the original "A" covers for both issues. I'm assuming that the issues sold out as general retail but IDW has their own private stock?
AJ Quick wrote:Both reprints are supposed to ship on the same day. They should both arrive in stock near the same time.

Sent from my HP Touchpad using Ghostbusters Fans on Android
Sounds good, what about if I order all the other issues also at the same time? Will I pay different shipping on issues 4 and 5?

The yellow parts are raw 3D prints, unsanded and u[…]

Sorry, I hadn't seen any of these replies. Either […]

Uniform Tips

Sorry for the triple post (you guys have gotten […]

Proton Props???

Ugly Little Spud, Did you actually get the pack?[…]