Write a quick introduction to introduce yourself.
By Skyknight
Can't go wrong with Katarra8. I ordered a personal patch some time ago and got mail from her that it was sent out the same day. Got it to germany within a week.
By nerdgasm
Letmebleed75 wrote:Hahahaha for some reason ur sn is just cracking me up. Simple cockroach name made my night. Then again I tend to drool and like bright colors.

Welcome To the forums!
I can vouch for that...

WELCOME TO THE FORUMS!!! Enjoy the madness!
By Letmebleed75
nerdgasm wrote:
Letmebleed75 wrote:Hahahaha for some reason ur sn is just cracking me up. Simple cockroach name made my night. Then again I tend to drool and like bright colors.

Welcome To the forums!
I can vouch for that...

WELCOME TO THE FORUMS!!! Enjoy the madness!
That's y she loves me. Great buy on the gbfans patches. They are the best in the market
By cockroach
Hey, got this in the mail the other day. :-D Leg hose and belt gizmo holder!

One question, is these the right size? :-? They seem a little big.
By cockroach
Hey, It's been awhile, but I've finished my base GB outfit. :-D

Which I upgraded my belt and added new accessories. :wink:

Sorry, Had to wear a hat since my hair was a mess after taking my Scout Trooper outfit off while we were at Charlotte Comicon.

I'm still collecting pieces for my proton pack! :-D

Waiting for more parts to come in and can't wait till a certain pack run to be offered next year. :wink::-D
By Mike Decay
cockroach wrote:Sorry, Had to wear a hat since my hair was a mess after taking my Scout Trooper outfit off while we were at Charlotte Comicon.
Haha, I was just sitting here pondering what to do about my hat when I wear my costume as I came across this. I tend to always wear a hat now and I don't even know how I got started. It's a worse addiction than crack!! Maybe get a Ghost logo hat....or just a pair of ecto goggles to make my head feel comfortable. :)
By cockroach
Haha.. I normally wear a hat all the time too. :-D I work at a surgery center and I wear a scrub hat all day there, so when I get off work I normally throw my hat on. My hair will not stay in place once I put on a hat or helmet, so I normally have to have something on my head. I always thought once I get my GB outfit done, then I can't wear a hat. I guess I'm not the only one that needs a hat! :wink::lol:
By egie
I look up to you, a Ghostbusters AND a biker scout! My very dream!

Sent from my SGH-T759 using Ghostbusters Fans on Android
By cockroach
Thanks! Always loved Ghostbusters and Star Wars. When I saw Return of the Jedi as a kid I wanted to be a Biker Scout, just like when I saw Ghostbusters I wanted to be one too. :-D So now that I've done the Scout , it's time for my GB outfit! :wink:
By dmolson89
hang out on 12 much? ahhh just messin with ya! welcome aboard looks like your off to a good start collecting pieces of your uniform i still need to do so myself ive got my name tape and no ghost patch so far will start picking up the rest soon!!! once again welcome!
By cockroach
Hey, It's been a while. I've completed my base outfit and I'm about 85% done with getting my pieces for my GB1 pack. I'll post more pics of what I've collected so far, but first I wanted to post want I found today. It's a real LC-1 Alice Frame and belt! :-D

By cockroach
Hey, Got more parts for my LC-1 Alice Frame, just need the LC-1 quick release shoulder strap. :-D

Here is my Alkaline shell and MMM motherboard!

And here are all the parts I've collected so far for my pack build.

Using rip-stop cotton and custom dye for each char[…]

The journey from commonplace to Ecto-75.

Whole car is great but the pack trolly...how?

Proton Props???

If anyone here is still pondering ordering from th[…]

I haven't done the new update to the Spirits Unlea[…]