This is for other Ghostbusters Props that don't fit into the categories above.
By JoeLuna33
I spent this past weekend up in the LA area and had some fun hunting in a new area. I went with DarthDono74 to Apex, for those that don't know that is where the original GB prop parts came from, I have never been there before. That was quite an experiance. We also went to the Saugus Speedway Swap Meet. The following are picture of the cool stuff I brought home.

By joeluna33 at 2011-12-18
In the upper left is a SInger Librascope label that is the same size and shape as the ones that were on all of the tubes on the roof rack of the Ecto-1. It doesn't have any part numbers stamped on it but I is a very good sample to possibly make accurate recreations of the ones on the Ecto.

In the middle is a cool vintage ribbon cable that I will be putting on my son's mini pack. It has the same primary color solid wires as the GB1 ribbon cable and the same clear laminate between the wires as the GB1 cables. We lucked out and the box had a manufacture name and part number on it so HOPEFULLY it may lead us in the right direction to finding the REAL GB1 ribbon cable!

Lastly you have a the Realistic Sound Level Meter seen in GB2 being used by both Ray and Egon in seperate scenes for about 2 seconds each.

I was excited about my finds and figured I'd share with the group.

Here are some more pictures:

If you check the post below from reddit, one of […]

got a link? It appears that some time today[…]

I love that. I actually think a better version of […]

Afterlife Ecto Goggles Build

Thank you for posting this information. This is a[…]