Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
If the Ghostbusters had failed to stop Gozer, could the military simply have bombed the top of the building to destroy the gate and cut off Gozer's energy source?

Alternatively, would the military have been able to destroy or disable the Destructor form (Stay Puft Marshmallow Man), or would Gozer simply have regenerated the form even if it was nuked?
I don't think Bombing the Building would have helped. Since the doors were already opened, and Egon states his "Radical" idea to reverse the energy through the gate by crossing the streams, merely blowing up the building would have leveled the building but not the Gate.
cowbybill wrote:I don't think Bombing the Building would have helped. Since the doors were already opened, and Egon states his "Radical" idea to reverse the energy through the gate by crossing the streams, merely blowing up the building would have leveled the building but not the Gate.
I meant Wouldn't

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks t[…]

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]