Talk about the your favorite Ghostbusters Collectibles from Mattel, Kenner, and more.
By danbuster365
i was wondering what color paints or company has the closest colors to the uniforms from both the gb1 and gb2 from matttel
'
any help is much appreciated
By slaysghosts
Dude, you're gonna have to mix no matter what.
I like Tamiya & Testors model masters acrylic, but have never tried to make the Matty flight suit color match.
By Mereel
Was anyone successful figuring out what brand of paint the "camouflage light grey" was from? I've been having a miserable time trying to mix something close, and was never able to track down online what that exact paint was.
By Simon M. Clabby
Mereel wrote:Was anyone successful figuring out what brand of paint the "camouflage light grey" was from? I've been having a miserable time trying to mix something close, and was never able to track down online what that exact paint was.
I think (as I've yet to try it!) it's Testors Camouflage Gray FS36622.

Shame nobody else has been able to help with this. Must be a secret!
By Fritz
Gah...I missed this thread, or I would have mentioned it sooner. I even have a bottle of Camoflage Grey.

It's Model Master stock #4766 (Acrylic) or #1733 (Enamel). Both are available at Testor's web site if you don't have a local hobby store:

http://www.testors.com/products/136181 (Enamel)

http://www.testors.com/products/136835 (Acrylic)
By Fritz
I admit, I've never used the Camo Grey on a Ghostbuster before--I bought it three years ago for a Polar Lights USS Enterprise I still haven't built yet. :lol: The actual color is a little darker than the internet samples made it look, but maybe that's just my bottle.

It's darn close, though yeah, the Tamiya might be better. I can't put them side by side to compare in person, though.
By AlTheRelic
My only two cents in the matter is to always make sure you use a flat paint, never use a gloss paint on your action figures. It really does not "Shine" as a custom, no pun intended.
By elsoldao7
I'm interested in finding a match for the GB2 dark uniforms, weather it be mixed or already bottled. I want to shave off the leg hoses from the TRU box set & make some dark uniform slimeblower Ray & Winston.

Sent from my EVO 4G using Ghostbuster Fans on Android

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]

Are they just newspaper clippings or something? […]

If you check the post below from reddit, one of […]

got a link? It appears that some time today[…]