Please post up details about your transactions. Please put the name of the seller or buyer in the topic title! Only CIVIL feedback and discussions will be allowed.
Forum rules: Please provide clear and accurate feedback for a seller. Search for forum to make sure there isn't already a topic about a seller, if there is post in that thread. When posting please be careful as you will not be able to edit your post later.
By GBFans
This topic was created to leave feedback for Wiz-GB008.

Please leave feedback for this person if you have completed a transaction with them recently. Remember to keep things factual and relavent to the discussion. Do not comment if you do not have a reason to (ex. you haven't had a transcation with them), and remember once a comment is submitted you will not be able to edit it. We also do not remove feedback unless it violates a rule, so do not be afraid to leave an honest opinion!
By momeraths24
OH MY GOD!!! I LOVE THIS BUMPER..............

This is by FAR the best bumper I have EVER seen......

The quality of this item is insane, even with the small bubbles in the back from the casting.

I test it with my biggy shell 1st generation and it fits perfect.

Please continue to make more because I want another one.

I can't wait to see your PKE casting. I'm a big fan of your work!

Franchesky
By aceblackbelt
I too am in wonder and awe of your great casting skills! Great communication and fast shipping. Thank you for providing these! Especially on this side of the world!
By XenuPrime
I just got my bumper today and it is awesome! I'm going to buy one of those little pet beds for it to sleep in. I am also thinking of naming it (maybe Bumpy? Bumpo?).

Seriously though, great seller and the fastest shipping I have seen from a seller here. Great quality work and I hope to see more parts from him!
By Bakelite Dreams
I got a booster frame, a bumper and a shell. These pieces are gorgeous; the workmanship is top notch, meticulous and detailed. Beautiful!
By ImLost3
I'm starting gathering parts for a new pack build and was able to snag one of his first pack shells. I was so impressed with the communication and speed in shipping and of course the quality of the shell itself that I quickly ordered everything else he sells. from the time I pm'd my order to when he replied with a tracking number was a matter of about an hour. I now have a crank knob, booster frame, Ion arm, bumper, and HGA. all the pieces are high quality with little to no imperfections. like I feel I could mount the parts as is no clean up or even paint and they'd still look perfect!
By Denike
I am very happy with the shell I purchased!
It arrived quickly and was well packed.

All the holes are cleanly cut and Nick's bumper fits perfectly.

Here she is with a few parts from Multimedia Mayhem and Nick-a-Tron:
By pir8capn
Ho-leee crap the bumper I received was a piece of art. I almost didn't want to paint it. I did, though, yesterday with primer, aluminum undercoat and black and it weathered beautifully. Seriously beautiful, professional work.

Oh, and the booster frame is also stellar. Gorgeous, glossy and full of teeny detail work.
By XxEctOxX
DAT bumper. I've worked with quite a few, but I must say this is the cleanest one out the box. Minimal to no prep needed. That also speaks for his other parts. Replies promptly and ships fast.
By pir8capn
Wow. After receiving my AMAZING bumper, I had to go back for more The Clippards may as well be the real thing, they are so perfect. Every little line is captured, the word "Clippard" etched into the surface is clean and perfect. The labels are top notch. Got an Ion Arm as well that looked like it had come from an aluminum manufacturer. I just can't effuse enough about how incredibly professional these parts are made.

Stop searching the forums, Ebay or wherever you're looking for parts and BUY THESE CASTINGS.
By wardarkfox
Ordered a bumper from Wiz a few weeks ago. It arrived very quickly and I was literally able to take it from the box and put it on the pack without any sanding,painting, or touch ups(literally no pot marks or bubbles). The method he uses for casting parts is awesome. Thanks Wiz!
By travisccook
I really have no words for how awesome these casts are. No touchup work required -at all-, and I can't tell the clippard isn't a real clippard. The dusting technique used for aluminum is amazing! The knob has moving parts. It's fairly obvious that these items are truly truly a labor of love of the same quality he might use for a one-time item made for a personal project. I think I may have a little bit of a man-crush.

He also did a special cast to help me get one of his items, and It is a real work of art.

Thanks, Wiz! This stuff is incredible. I'm really glad to have it on my pack!
By travisccook
I forgot to mention... I first contacted him Monday night. He had to cast one of the pieces for my order, yet I'm holding my order on Thursday morning.
By Pezzer75
I took me a wile to get to this, But I just wanted to add that the Bumper and Booster Frame I got from him are amazing. What can I say that hasn't already been said. The Bumper fits perfectly on my GBfans Shell. If my camera stops being stupid or I get a new one I'll post a pic or two. I will be ordering more from him.
By Denike
Fast shipping to Canada.
It only took five business days!

All parts packaged well, nothing broken or missing.
High quality products.

Very friendly, easy to communicate with and returns messages promptly.
A+ seller.

(I'm sure we'll do business again)
By caleconners83
i just received a bunch of parts that i had ordered, and was totally amazed at how fast it arrived! i got a bumper, booster frame, ppd, injector tubes, beam line and filler, legris castings, clippard valves, splitless loom holder, HGA, and alice pack spacers, and the quality on each and every piece is simply stunning. can't recommend enough!
By ez_aquarii
I bought a couple of clippard valve and, no lie, the craftsmanship on these are amazing. Also super fast shipping and such.
By InfiniTTTy
I picked up a few resin parts from Wiz-GB008: two bumpers, 2 legris straight fittings and 2 crank knobs.

All of the parts are amazing! Top notch work. Great communication and FAST shipping also.

Hope to deal with Wiz again in the future!

Thanks for helping make my pack great, Wiz-GB008!
By Spookyboots
I picked up a set of Clippards from Wiz and I was blow away by the quality. As many others have said it is hard to tell they are not the real thing. I was so impressed by the Clippards, the moment I got more funds I ordered every other item he had save the shell (because it was not in stock). Everything single item is fantastic.
Also living one state away has been a plus, I got both of my packages next day.
By seekandannoy
A while back I snagged a great deal on some "reject" parts from Wiz. They arrived quickly and with a few extras. The parts were so clean that I couldn't even believe they were cast offs. Other than a few air bubbles here and there they were perfect. They were so great that I went back and bought the rest of my resin parts for my pack from him. His communication is great and the parts arrive fast.
By Mr_Stay_Puft
I have purchased a few items from Wiz-GB008 and the casts are just unbelievable! It is very difficult to distinguish one of his cast Clippards or Legris straights from a real one! I have purchased a pack shell, both clippard valves, an Ion Arm, and recently a bumper. As an added bonus he included a free pair of Legris straights with my pack shell! He does a great job at shipping things out quickly. Highly recommend Wiz for any of his pack parts.
By RA24_4_Me
Bought a bumper from Wiz, and it is beautiful! Highly recommended to anyone, and very fast shipping.
By Chevyh0tr0d
Ordered a bumper from wiz on Friday 11/29 arrived 2 days later on a monday. Had great communication with me the whole way through helping me to address any concerns I might have not knowing much about the gb costuming world. The bumper itself looks very clean besides some small bubbling on the underside(un exposed to the world). This is a easy fix with a little bit of sanding. I would recommend Wiz's bumper to anyone who is building a pack he is someone I will buy from again here on the gb fans site.
InfiniTTTy liked this
By tilallr1
Denike wrote:Fast shipping to Canada.
It only took five business days!

All parts packaged well, nothing broken or missing.
High quality products.

Very friendly, easy to communicate with and returns messages promptly.
A+ seller.

(I'm sure we'll do business again)
I purchased a lot of Wiz's components from Denike, and I can attest that the quality of his parts and manufacturing is quite top notch. Amazing work, I thoroughly recommend anyone interested in his products buy them immediately. I highly doubt you will be disappointed. I purchased his shell, bumper, HGA and Ion Arm, all amazing.

Also, sent him PM's about measurements and he was kind enough to reply and give advice. Really nice guy.
InfiniTTTy liked this
By Savras
Bought a set of resin clippard valves from Wiz and they are incredible. If I didn't know better, I'd say they were the real deal. I would definitely buy from him again. Great product and fast shipping.
By NoodleMaps
Received Clippard Valves, Hose Clamp, Crank Knob, and Legris Straight Fittings. My jaw dropped when I opened the package. The quality is top notch. I was going to try and track down all original parts but I don't see the need with the quality of these pieces. Unless you want 100% accuracy on your pack with original parts, these pieces are the next best thing. Great Work. Easy to work with as well. I am amazed.
InfiniTTTy liked this
By Jeremy8564
Yeah so I have no idea how to start this...because the parts are that awesome!

I ordered a Booster Frame, Clippard 701 and 331 resin replicas, legris straights resin replicas, and the split less loom locking system. Everything is crisp and clean. Using the brass and aluminum powder in the molding process makes a huge difference in quality.

I would highly reccomend anyone looking for high quality parts to visit Wiz's thread. :cool:
By 35FT_TWINKIE
I can't believe I haven't done this sooner, I thought I already did.

I ordered some legris straights and a pack hose locking thingy. Both parts are cast exceptionally well...absolutely the best quality resin casting I have seen. Wiz's communication was great, shipping was fast and he was just an overall awesome guy to do business with. Had plans to order a frame and bumper but had to postpone. Looking forward to his next run. Will definitely be purchasing from again.

For sure. I think seeing ordinary guys like the Gh[…]

You can see our Paranormal Boots in action here: […]

Ghostheads

Ghostheads is SO bad. So cringe. Not even in a g[…]

The opening post contain a lot information. Quick […]